AVG Internet Security 2011 offers the full complement of tools you'd expect in an all-in-one Windows security suite, packaged in a simple-to-use interface and offering integration with popular browsers and Microsoft’s Outlook.
AVG Internet Security 9.0: Solid detection, but needs a makeover
Antivirus vendor Avast Software has agreed to buy rival AVG Technologies for US$1.3 billion in cash.
Next time you turn off your Android phone, you might want take the battery out just to be certain.
It's generally accepted that antivirus programs provide a necessary protection layer, but organizations should audit such products before deploying them on their systems because many of them contain serious vulnerabilities, a researcher warned.
Network Solutions is investigating an attack by a pro-Palestinian hacking group that redirected websites belonging to several companies.
AVG research reveals hackers becoming increasingly sophisticated at capitalising on tragedies to lure in victims
Just how much personal information are you releasing when you use Facebook? Facebook may be giving third-party advertisers your personal information without you realising.
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- Hands on: Blade's Shadow cloud gaming service can be a bumpy ride
- How to create an insane multiple monitor setup with three, four, or more displays
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- In Pictures: A Hands-On First Look At The Fujifilm X-H1
- Crossing Souls review: A retro-adventure that embraces the past but doesn't learn from it
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPService Assurance ManagerQLD
- CCData Migration Analyst / DBAQLD
- CCHFC Project Governance Officer - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- CCIncident ManagerNSW
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTCCNA Network EngineerOther
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTProject Manager - DatawarehouseACT
- CCBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTField ConsultantOther
- FT2 X Graduate roles - Exciting opportunityQLD
- FTJava AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTIT Security OfficerVIC
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- TP.NET DeveloperACT
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- CCAutomation Engineer/ Linux DevOps EngineerQLD
- CCUnix AdminNSW
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorACT