RMIT Online has announced the launch of its university short course in virtual reality and augmented reality using Amazon Sumerian, as well as further AI courses.
Network World's Brandon Butler gives a quick tour of the Amazon Web Services re:Invent show floor, where companies are showing off products and services that support the AWS cloud.
Network World's Brandon Butler and Blair Hanley Frank from the IDG News Service discuss cloud news from Day 1 of the 2016 Amazon re:Invent show in Las Vegas, including what was up with the "big honking truck" showing up on the keynote stage.
Amazon is aiming to speed up large data transfer jobs with a truck. The Snowmobile is a big, white semi trailer that can hold 100PB of data that will then get driven to an Amazon endpoint and loaded into its public cloud storage.
Amazon Web Services CEO Andy Jassy announced three artificial intelligence services that will be available to enterprise users this year, with more expected in 2017.
Tech giant takes cloud plans out of spotlight.
Can the leading Cloud vendor maintain its sizeable lead in the market?
One in two Australian Internet users in Australia use Dropbox. Worldwide, more than 1.2 billion files are saved to the cloud storage service every 24 hours. And until recently, all those files were sitting in Amazon Web Services’ public cloud.
Three vendors, including Microsoft and Amazon Web Services, have won a key U.S. government authorization that will allow federal agencies to put highly sensitive data on the cloud-computing services.
The Internet of Things is as much about computing as it is about the things themselves, and that's why Samsung Electronics is buying Joyent.
Amazon Web Services has highlighted the issues behind its power-related outage in its Sydney availability zone on Sunday night.
After Sydney suffered from extreme weather conditions on June 5, Amazon Web Services partners worked through the night with clients to resolve issues that arose after the Cloud provider endured a power-related outage.
An outage of a swathe of Amazon's cloud services in its Sydney region hit Australian businesses today.
Cloud vendor purchases capacity in the Hawaiki Submarine Cable, in a move designed to speed performance and reduce latency for cloud customers.
It’s been a busy couple of weeks in the IaaS cloud market with Google and Microsoft both making big pushes to unseat Amazon Web Services. We caught up with Amazon’s Cloud Strategy GM Matt Wood to discuss how machine learning, real-time analytics and ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
- See the Surface Laptop Studio in action: Full 8 minute walkthrough
- No iOS 15, no problem: Apple releases iOS 12.5.5 security update
- Sony WF-1000XM4 review
- Apple bans Fortnite indefinitely as Epic CEO lashes out on Twitter
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- How to download proof of Covid-19 vaccination to your smartphone in Australia
- TCL releases a sub-$300 5G smartphone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?