Cloud, cloud, cloud, followed by Office, gaming, Surface and then Windows: By now, Microsoft has laid out its priorities.
Microsoft's new Azure Sphere security package for billions of IoT devices includes two surprises: a new chip that Microsoft will license, plus its own Linux kernel.
Microsoft's Azure has a rival in Samsung's new Artik Cloud service.
Microsoft and Raspberry Pi want people to build businesses and start Kickstarter campaigns around cool devices making use of the new Raspberry Pi 3 computer.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has outlined new details about its hybrid cloud partnership with Microsoft, saying it will provide a new hardware product that integrates with the Azure Cloud platform and build its software to take advantage of Microsoft's...
Bang and Olufsen Beosound Stage - Dolby Atmos Soundbar
Amazon Echo Dot with Clock (4th Gen)
Apple Watch Series 6
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
WD My Passport™ SSD
LiTMUS LAB Dakota Side Table
Toys for Boys
ASUS ROG, ACRONYM partner for Special Edition Zephyrus G14
Nakamichi Delta 100 3-Way Hi Fi Speaker System
Sony WF-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
Theragun PRO Percussive Therapy Device
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™ SSD
Sony Playstation 5
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean 9000 Toothbrush
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for Nintendo Switch
Fujiflim Instax Square SQ1
MSI Modern 14
Lego Mindstorms Robot Inventor
Fender Fullerton Ukele
Garmin vívofit® jr. 2
Dickie Toy Remote Control Mega Crane Set
MSI GE66 Dragonshield Limited Edition
SunnyBunny Snowflakes 20 LED Solar Powered Fairy String
Teac 7 inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player
Kindle Paperwhite eReader (10th Gen)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 2 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 3 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 5 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
Join the newsletter!
- Report: Apple’s 2021 roadmap might be its most ambitious yet
- XFX Radeon RX 6800 XT Merc 319 review: Finally, an enthusiast option for AMD fans
- Apple ID adds recovery key option, but it’s not yet ready for you to use
- Why a 1080p webcam is a great stocking stuffer for 2020: Buying guide
- Six tips to shop safely on Black Friday
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?