Thursday marks the end of a very busy year of bankruptcy for Nortel, one that saw painful dismantling of the once mighty telecom giant and that leaves Avaya on the verge of revealing exactly what it plans to do with the enterprise VoIP and switching ...
NAC pioneer ConSentry Networks is going out of business effective today, according to the company's founder.
CEO Zafirovski writes "Nortel is still very much in business"
Nortel Networks customers: Don't panic and rip out your Nortel gear.
One major reason why Nortel Networks Corp. filed for protection from its creditors in the U.S. and other countries today was to preserve $2.4 billion in cash, which the company plans to use to provide support and service its customers, Nortel's head ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS with out patching
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FTSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonOther
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- CCSenior Automation Test Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- FTSiebel Design AnalystOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTDigital Records ManagerACT
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst - MediaOther
- CCSenior Master Data AnalystNSW
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |NSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- TPData Migration ManagerNSW
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW