Sweeping changes are being made to AldiMobile with revised plans, improved network speeds and the launch of a 5in smartphone in the lead up to Christmas.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a new Android tablet for less than $200. The 9.7in Bauhn tablet packs a quad-core CPU, high-resolution camera and a healthy range of ports; however, budding customers will have to hurry on the day of its releas...
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a Wi-Fi, 8in Android tablet for just $129 from Wednesday, 4 December, it has advertised.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a new Android smartphone in Australia from Wednesday, 11 September, but the device doesn't appear to represent good value for money.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell an 8in Android tablet with 3G capabilities for $169 from Wednesday, 21 August, it has advertised.
German supermarket chain Aldi will again sell a 3G, quad-core Android tablet for $249, and will also stock a 4in Android smartphone with dual-SIM capabilities. Both devices are set to go on sale in Australia from Saturday, 13 July.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a 3G-capable, quad-core Android tablet running Google's Jelly Bean software in Australia for $249, but has warned consumers that stocks are likely to be limited.
German supermarket chain Aldi will soon become a low cost, pre-paid mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) in Australia, according to Android blog Ausdroid.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a 3G-capable, dual-core Android tablet running Google's Jelly Bean software in Australia for $249, but has once again warned consumers that stocks are likely to be limited.
Toys for Boys
Get advanced, high-end features at an affordable price with this 4K PRO-UHD Epson EF-100 projector.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei FreeBuds 3 review: Tit for tat
- 2 Motorola Moto G8 Plus (2019) review: Insignificant Upgrade
- 3 Huawei Mate 30 Pro (2019) review: Too weird to thrive, too rare to buy
- 4 AirPods Pro review (2019): True Wireless Meets True Premium
- 5 RealMe 5 (2019) review
Join the newsletter!
- 7 free GIMP scripts and plug-ins for filters, brushes, textures and more
- 'Plundervolt' attack against Intel Core CPUs prompts fix that can turn off CPU voltage tweaks
- Everything you should buy before you stream on Twitch
- Google's Chrome 79 will warn you if your password has been stolen—or will be
- Microsoft will check off Wunderlist in May 2020
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?