Belkin Power Pack 6000 review
Belkin offers a good first step towards 802.11ac Wi-Fi, but its USB and DLNA features need work
Belkin Conserve Insight review: A simple device for measuring the electricity consumption of electronic devices and appliances
This Belkin wireless ADSL2+ modem-router would be absolutely awesome -- except it's very unreliable
Belkin Play Max 802.11n wireless router: Wi-Fi with apps
belkin in pictures
With Apple finally pulling the trigger on incorporating wireless charging into their iPhone products, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Belkin. Here's a quick look at some of the products the company were showing off at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Belkin are introducing a nifty-looking wireless power bank designed for use with the Apple Watch.
Rounding out their usual plethora of CES accessory announcements, Belkin have revealed they'll be returning to the audio space with a new set of earphones.
Belkin has launched the Boost Charge Power Bank with Lightning Connector, a MFi-certified power bank to recharge via lighting connector.
Belkin introduces Boost Up wireless charging dock for new iPhone collection and Apple Watch Series 4
Belkin has announced its Boost Up Wireless Charging Dock for iPhone and Apple Watch, which allows consumers to wirelessly charge their iPhone and Apple Watch at the same time.
Belkin has announced ScreenForce TemperedCurve Screen Protection built specifically for Samsung Galaxy Note9.
Now that you understand how wireless chargers work, it’s time to look at the options being shopped around by each of the major brands that play in the space.
With Apple finally pulling the trigger on incorporating wireless charging into their iPhone products, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Belkin. Here's a quick look at some of the products the company were showing off at this year's CES in Las V...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 2 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 3 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 4 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
- Protesters take to streets to fight 5G roll out
- Victoria prepares for on-road trials of connected vehicles
- Ecovacs are now selling a robot vacuum cleaner for less than $500
- Australian resellers adopt Huawei's bestselling Watch GT
- Amazon turn the page on second-gen Kindle Oasis
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?