High quality sound, battery powered portability, and a wacky design make this speaker an interesting one to consider
BenQ has announced the CineHome W1700 DLP 4K HDR home cinema projector, bringing the 4K home cinema experience to all audiences at a sensible cost.
BenQ Australia has announced the release of two more products in their Home & Office series, designed to simplify modern lifestyles with a perfect embodiment of the ‘less is more’ minimalism design philosophy.
Kogan has launched its flagship Agora 4G Pro as the etailer increases its competitive in the budget end of the smartphone market.
Online retailer Kogan has dropped the price of its Agora 4G smartphone following the unveiling of the Agora 4G+.
BenQ claims the W1070+ can produce better colour quality than the current leading model, Epson’s EH-TW5200, with the company going as far as conducting a side-by-side comparison.
The design of the smartphone takes a page from LG’s book on the G3. Its body is plastic, though silver colouring and a hairline finish give the illusion it is metallic. Contours on the smartphone’s sides make it easier to hold, which is needed becaus...
Taiwanese e-reader makers jockeyed to show off new technologies at the Taipei International Book Exhibition over the weekend and said the emerging model for the devices is to sell them as part of a content bundle.
Sometimes an excellent operating system can be made even better
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- 2 Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 review: Smaller form-factor, higher performance
- 3 Jabra Elite 65t review: Third time's the charm
- 4 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 5 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
Join the newsletter!
- In Pictures: We take an early look at the new HTC U12+
- HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- Nokia 8 Sirocco review: A unique flagship that's more of a mutation than a market-leader
- Optus ordered to pay $1.5M over misleading NBN transition claims
- Trump considers $1.3B fine for sanction hit ZTE
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- Nokia 8 Sirocco review: Full, in-depth review
- OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?