Facebook prevails in IPO lawsuit... Jeep hack prompts recall of 1.4 million vehicles... Kill switch isn't killing phone theft... and more tech news
Best Buy will start selling the Apple Watch from Aug. 7, becoming the first national retailer for the smartwatches in the U.S. other than Apple stores, as Apple tries to reach the product to more customers.
Best Buy said its customers could start using Apple Pay from Monday to make purchases on its app through the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, thus appearing to break ranks with a group of leading U.S. merchants who are backing an alternative payment syste...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should move forward with a plan to open up new 5GHz spectrum to Wi-Fi as consumer demand for wireless bandwidth skyrockets, a member of the commission said Friday.
Cable operators Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Charter Communications have joined forces and formed WifiForward, an organization that will work to protect existing unlicensed frequencies and get lawmakers to free up more spectrum.
Microsoft calls it TownSquare. Deloitte hosts D Street. IBM has its Beehive, and Best Buy its BlueShirt Nation.
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- 2 Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 review: Smaller form-factor, higher performance
- 3 Jabra Elite 65t review: Third time's the charm
- 4 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 5 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
Join the newsletter!
- How New Technologies Are Improving The Doctor-Patient Relationship
- Reports say Essential has cancelled its second smartphone
- BlackBerry tease KEY2 smartphone
- Fujifilm XH-1 review: Fujifilm’s contentious contender
- How to upgrade your laptop's RAM
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- Nokia 8 Sirocco review: Full, in-depth review
- OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?