Successful AI projects require more than just great algorithms or access to data scientists, writes Ray Wang of Constellation Research.
Network analytics startup Saisei, of which Dodo founder Larry Kestelman is the largest shareholder, has been recognised as a ‘Big50 Startup’ in the US.
MapR Technologies' new Spyglass Initiative is an open and extensible approach designed to centralized monitoring of big data deployments.
Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
Microsoft has partnered with a San Francisco-based company to encode information on synthetic DNA to test its potential as a new medium for data storage.
Got privacy? You may think you do, but a recent experiment by a Russian photographer suggests otherwise.
“Business leaders understand the need to invest in their security infrastructure, but that isn’t translating..."
Signals is a new textual analytics platform that aims to help users in businesses of any size crunch a wide variety of data without having to rely on highly trained data scientists or IT experts for help.
General Electric is introducing the Digital Power Plant, a real-time simulation of a physical power plant that lives in the cloud and allows for better management and less downtime.
Intel and Cloudera joined forces just a year ago to accelerate enterprise Hadoop adoption. Here’s how seven companies have taken advantage of new technology to drive Big Data.
It turns out that a vital missing ingredient in the long-sought after goal of getting machines to think like humans -- artificial intelligence -- has been lots and lots of data.
Many healthcare organisations like to talk about data analytics. However, here are eight pieces of expert advice to help you actually do it.
The Big Data space is heating up
Cloud, mobility, Big Data, SDN, wearables -- see what’s in store for 2014
Infor is buying PeopleAnswers, maker of software companies can use to analyze a job candidate's behavioral traits before deciding whether to make a hire. Terms of the deal, which was announced Wednesday, were not disclosed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
- Microsoft 365 recasts Windows 10 S laptops as inexpensive corporate machines
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSenior Marketing SpecialistVIC
- FTProject Support Officer/ Project Coordinator - GovernmentOther
- FTSenior Network Consultant / Junior ArchitectVIC
- CCTRIM Support OfficerSA
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceVIC
- FTPrint Sales Manager - Geelong basedOther
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSharepoint ConsultantOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- TPAudio Visual Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior System Administrator - UNIXVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTService Request ManagerSA
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCJira AdministratorNSW
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Developer - Oracle - TelcoVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTTransition/ Transformation ExecutiveVIC
- FTTest Specialist - Automation ToolsQLD
- FTIT Governance Manager- North of NSW - ArmidaleOther