Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
The end of each year sparks an occasion for rumination on the past, as well as a longing gaze into the future. We shined up our crystal ball, rubbed our chin for a while, and sought opinions from industry analysts on what the future holds for the ent...
Somehow, I have a feeling Bill Gates' recent comments on Apple's iPad will come back to haunt him.
Countless people are trying to predict what 2009 could hold for the world of technology. Of course, it's all just guesswork -- these pundits aren't working with a crystal ball. So we decided to find someone who was.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 2 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 5 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- The $300 Kano PC is designed to teach your kids what goes into a computer
- These four 'Eyes First' Windows games could do for eye tracking what Solitaire did for the PC's mouse
- Microsoft floats the concept of a dedicated Office key in a closed survey
- ExpressVPN 2019 review: Great service, but why so secretive?
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?