Dragon Age 2 review: A mature, challenging, modern RPG
Dragon Age II review: Dragon Age II's direction is going to make old-school RPG fans likely ask why BioWare is courting the masses of console players instead of them
The Mass Effect 3: Citadel single-player pack will be released on March 6 and will be the last DLC to come out to the game, at least from a single player perspective.
Bioware's Facebook page and forums confirm the game's new 2012 release date, making fall 2011 a little bit less crowded.
Romantic subplots in BioWare games have been of growing importance in recent years, particularly in the Mass Effect and Dragon Age sagas. But who are they for?
This morning's Top Story is the rumor that a BioWare employee may have been caught skewing Metacritic's user ratings.
No more lonely Neverwinter Nights, that's what Atari's signaling with today's announcement that Neverwinter Nights is returning as an online roleplaying game. It also means one online version of D&D clearly wasn't enough (even if said version had to ...
It’s still very possible that, given more time, Anthem could course-correct and recover. But three months in? We’re hardly optimistic.
Star Wars and homosexuality, two words you don't often find in the same sentence. Turns out Bioware may have decided they're so uncommon as to be anathema to their upcoming Star Wars: The Old Republic, a Windows-based MMO due out sometime next year.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
LiTMUS LAB Dakota Side Table
Apple Watch Series 6
Bang and Olufsen Beosound Stage - Dolby Atmos Soundbar
Amazon Echo Dot with Clock (4th Gen)
WD My Passport™ SSD
Toys for Boys
Nakamichi Delta 100 3-Way Hi Fi Speaker System
WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™ SSD
Sony WF-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
Sony Playstation 5
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
Theragun PRO Percussive Therapy Device
ASUS ROG, ACRONYM partner for Special Edition Zephyrus G14
Garmin vívofit® jr. 2
Lego Mindstorms Robot Inventor
Fender Fullerton Ukele
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean 9000 Toothbrush
MSI Modern 14
Fujiflim Instax Square SQ1
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for Nintendo Switch
Teac 7 inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player
SunnyBunny Snowflakes 20 LED Solar Powered Fairy String
Kindle Paperwhite eReader (10th Gen)
Dickie Toy Remote Control Mega Crane Set
MSI GE66 Dragonshield Limited Edition
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 2 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 3 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 5 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
Join the newsletter!
- The best prebuilt gaming PCs: Get Ryzen 5000, GeForce 3080, and Radeon RX 6800 right now
- Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6800 XT review: Great hardware turbocharged by killer software
- World of Warcraft Shadowlands review: Fresh locales and long-tail appeal trump narrative niceties
- Welcome to Amazon Sidewalk! Now here’s how to turn it off
- Warner Bros. will debut all its 2021 movies on HBO Max as well as in theaters
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?