Buffalo's WZR-HP-G300NH wireless router has a decent price tag attached
The U.S. has seized domains belonging to KickassTorrents, one of the most popular sites for illegal file sharing, and its alleged owner has been arrested.
BitTorrent News aims to bring an "independent voice" to election coverage, starting with the Republican National Convention.
BitTorrent has long billed its Sync file-sharing service as a peer-to-peer alternative to cloud storage, but on Wednesday the company announced it's working with Onehub on a new, combined offering for large businesses.
Some people who use uTorrent, the popular BitTorrent client, are up in arms over the presence of cryptocurrency mining software on their computers which they say was installed without their permission.
The popular BitTorrent client uTorrent is facing a backlash after trying to turn a buck through cryptocurrency mining.
Suppose you downloaded a video from BitTorrent (it's okay, I won't tell), and you want to watch that video on your iPod, Android smartphone, or even just your laptop. Depending on the format that was used to create the video (I'm looking at you, MKV)...
Gary Fung founded BitTorrent search engine isoHunt.com in 2003 when he was a 19-year-old student at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada.
The Pirate Bay, a torrent site that has attracted millions of users by offering a wealth of (often illegal) content, is now at a turning point. With a $3.8 million fine dangling around the neck of the owners and a fresh $7.8 million acquisition by Gl...
Ah, the Internet cafe, home to yuppies, flavored lattes, and The Pirate Bay? If you haven't heard, Swedish Internet cafe operator, Global Gaming Factory X, today bought The Pirate Bay for $7.8 million. The new owner says it intends to sail The Pirat...
I'm a fan of live music and a patron of <a href=" http://www.etree.org/">online communities such as eTree.org</a>, where music junkies swap copyright-free music. So I was stung when I recently tried to download a live recording of a Dave Matthews con...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTIT Support Level 1 and 2NSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerNSW
- TPProject Manager - SOE / Office 365VIC
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Process ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager Performance & ControlsQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerWA
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- CCSolution Architect with Magento experience wantedVIC
- FTIT Security ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project Manger - Global MarketsVIC
- FTLevel 1 Support OfficerQLD
- FTFrontend developerNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW