The U.S. has seized domains belonging to KickassTorrents, one of the most popular sites for illegal file sharing, and its alleged owner has been arrested.
BitTorrent News aims to bring an "independent voice" to election coverage, starting with the Republican National Convention.
BitTorrent has long billed its Sync file-sharing service as a peer-to-peer alternative to cloud storage, but on Wednesday the company announced it's working with Onehub on a new, combined offering for large businesses.
Some people who use uTorrent, the popular BitTorrent client, are up in arms over the presence of cryptocurrency mining software on their computers which they say was installed without their permission.
The popular BitTorrent client uTorrent is facing a backlash after trying to turn a buck through cryptocurrency mining.
BitTorrent dismissed claims that its popular peer-to-peer file synchronization program BitTorrent Sync has an insecure cryptographic implementation that potentially gives the company access to users' files.
Nine months after revealing plans to develop a decentralized and encrypted chat application, BitTorrent has opened public testing for Windows, Mac and Android versions of the program Wednesday.
Several high-profile websites -- including Kickstarter, Etsy, Reddit, Mozilla and Meetup -- will display spinning-wheel icons next Wednesday in an attempt to show visitors the Internet slow lanes they say will appear if the U.S. Federal Communication...
Twelve U.S. companies, including Internet service provider Level 3 Communications and BitTorrent, the company behind the popular peer-to-peer file-sharing protocol, have agreed to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that they falsely claimed...
2013 was the year we learned we must encrypt our data if we don't want the likes of the U.S. National Security Agency or the U.K. Government Communications Headquarters reading it as it crosses the Internet.
BitTorrent, the company behind the popular file sharing protocol with the same name, is developing a secure chat application that will encrypt all communications between users and won't use any central server to route messages.
The publisher of the uTorrent file-sharing program has admitted to suffering a major security breach that allowed attackers to substitute downloads of its client for malware pushing fake antivirus software.
Since the beginning of 2010, a whopping 200,000 BitTorrent users have been sued in mass file-sharing lawsuits by copyright trolls, according to TorrentFreak.
Voltage Pictures, producers of the Oscar-winning 2009 film "The Hurt Locker," is suing 24,583 BitTorrent users for downloading the film.
A horror movie written and produced in Sydney has become available for free legal download over BitTorrent after a long development process and significant attention from 'viral' social media and word of mouth. The Tunnel, a project by Distracted Med...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 4 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 5 First Look: Nikon D850
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAutomation Tester - SeleniumACT
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectOther
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperVIC
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness Process Consultant DigitalVIC
- FTProject Manager - Property /Engineering/ Construction - GovtOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- FTTechnical Specialist - IP Networks / TelcoOther
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTInnovation Coach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystVIC