Every year, open-source software "eats" more of the business world.
Black Duck Software
Black Duck Software has revamped its software code engine so that it indexes more quickly and filters the results, the company announced Wednesday.
If Black Duck Software's knowledge base of open source software projects serves as a barometer, then Google's Android software platform led the way in open source software development projects for mobile devices last year, followed by Apple's iOS pla...
Name: Ken Goldman
Open source software management provider Black Duck Software said Monday it has made its third acquisition in recent months and fourth overall, scooping up consulting firm Olliance Group for an undisclosed sum.
Contributing to open-source projects can give software developers an edge over other applicants in the competitive IT job market, say hiring professionals.
College graduates receiving their diplomas this year were teenagers when the first iPhone debuted and Facebook allowed anyone to create a profile. As this tech-saturated generation enters the IT workforce their familiarity with technology -- especial...
One of the most exciting things about open-source software is the sheer diversity of projects that are always under way. Aiming to recognize some of the most promising of those projects, Black Duck Software on Friday announced its 2010 open-source "R...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- CCProject Manager - Network Assurance - TelcoVIC
- FTSolution architectOther
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- FTProgram Director - Consulting FirmACT
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTWeb Developer (UX Design / Siebel Open UI / CSS)NSW
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC