Samsung's more-modest Galaxy Note20 and Note20 5G are 33% off via Amazon as part of Cyber Monday.
The arrival of Amazon has seen Australian retailers and resellers in the consumer tech space pull out all the stops for this year’s Black Friday sales. Here are some of the best deals we’ve seen going around.
Telstra are running a handful of Black Friday discounts on some of the year's biggest smartphones.
If you’re looking to cut to the chase, here are our picks for the best Black Friday tech deals on Amazon this weekend.
If you're looking to save money on a new iPhone this Black Friday weekend, you're got options.
Microsoft's Surface hardware is far from the only thing on sale through the company's online storefront this weekend.
We've rounded up the best deals of this year's Black Friday weekend so you don't have to.
Your old DeathAdder starting to lose its edge? Razer's online store has a ton of tech for cheap this weekend that you could use to replace it.
Black Friday has started earlier for some brands than others.
Here are our picks for the best games you should grab during this weekend’s extravaganza of sales if you haven’t played them already.
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
- If this is really the next iPad mini, it can't get here fast enough
- How to turn off News And Interests in Windows 10's taskbar
- What to do with an old laptop: 10 clever ideas
- iOS 15, iPadOS 15, and macOS Monterey: Which features will work on your device
- Why I left GeForce Now for a dusty PlayStation 4
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- Every TV in Samsung's 2021 TV line-up explained: Neo QLED vs Crystal UHD vs QLED
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?