A look back at previous Black Hat conferences reveals why it's such a big draw – presenters continue to deliver briefings that shock, amaze and amuse. See how well you remember some notorious incidents by taking this quiz. Keep track of your score and see how you rate at the end of the slideshow.
black hat in pictures
Using AWS’s API software developer’s kit or its command line interface, customers can write their own tools for imaging disk instances that have been compromised, say Andrew Krug and Alex McCormack. The pair if researchers presented four tools at Bla...
Samsung said that reports of a vulnerability in Samsung Pay mobile payments were "simply not true" -- but also admitted that token skimming was, in fact, possible but difficult enough that the potential risk was acceptable
Hundreds of millions of Android devices based on Qualcomm chipsets are likely exposed to at least one of four critical vulnerabilities that allow non-privileged apps to take them over.
A hacker showed that high-security electronic safe locks are susceptible to power and timing side-channel attacks like those used to defeat cryptosystems.
A new technique allows attackers to hide malicious code inside digitally signed files without breaking their signatures and then to load that code directly into the memory of another process.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google $2.72 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS with out patching
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- FTBusiness Systems AnalystOther
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- FTProject Engineer (Rail/Control Signals) - 168342/ 168335 AROther
- FTBusiness Project Manager- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTICT Security Senior ManagerACT
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- TPDemand Analysis ManagerNSW
- FTJAVA Programmer/DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness Analyst with BPM (Business Process Modelling)Other
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTICT System TrainersACT
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Maximo)NSW
- CCSecurity TesterNSW