According to figures released today by ABI Research, Android will be on 45 per cent of smartphones shipped in the year 2016, as it will take up most of the market share vacated by the soon-to-be-defunct Symbian operating system. Although Android will...
Microsoft is recognizing enterprise realities with its new accommodations for rivals' smartphones in an upcoming version of System Center Configuration Manager, an industry analyst said on Thursday.
BlackBerry PlayBook users won't initially be able to get their BlackBerry e-mail directly on the tablet, but will have to tether a BlackBerry phone wirelessly to it, a Research In Motion executive said this week.
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) is expected to release a major update to its BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) for Microsoft Exchange and IBM Lotus Domino this week that will add a variety of valuable new smartphone- and mobile-device mana...
Opera Software has released updated versions of its Mini and Mobile smartphone browsers, and adapted the browsers' interface for tablets, the Norwegian company said on Tuesday.
RIM has been talking up its PlayBook tablet for months, but has been coy about when the latest Apple iPad killer will ship and what it will cost. Speculation heated up Wednesday, on the same day that Apple is expected to make big iPad news, that Apri...
At the Cebit show on Tuesday SAP will show off an upcoming application called Sales OnDemand that could be a potential rival to the likes of Salesforce.com and Microsoft CRM Online.
While devices such as the iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and Android are in most cases welcomed into the corporate world, there's uncertainty about how to fit them into enterprise IT security practices that have been concerned so long by Microsoft Windows.
Nokia and Microsoft joining forces to better compete with Apple and Google's Android OS will be good for the smartphone market, Vodafone Germany's CEO Jan Geldmacher said in an <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr72zluB44g">interview</a> at the...
Research In Motion has accused unnamed competitors of trying to compound and profit from its problems in India by "suggesting or implying" that RIM's BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) will be singled out by Indian regulators, even as their own produ...
RIM's latest BlackBerry will combine a touchscreen with a full QWERTY keyboard in a candybar-style design, according to leaked images.
Google's growing influence in the mobile industry is clearly proving worrisome to some established device makers and operators, a few of whom put up a united front against the search giant during a round table at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona on...
Apple held on to its huge lead in global mobile phone applications last year due to its simple billing system but will give up much of that ground by 2014, market research firm IHS Screen Digest said in a report.
Developers who had previously built a business around coding apps for Symbian smartphones were put on notice Friday that they should pick another platform, as Nokia announced its switch to Microsoft's Windows Phone 7. Other platforms will be maneuver...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Amazon has knocked $50 off the price of a 1TB SSD
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterWA
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTTest AnalystSA
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- TPTest AnalystNSW
- CCAudio-Visual DesignerVIC
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (Unified Comms)Other
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- FTx2 Senior Test Analyst/Lead - DWH - Informatica ETLOther
- CCProject Administration TechnologyQLD
- TPActive Directory AdministratorACT
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW