Developers who had previously built a business around coding apps for Symbian smartphones were put on notice Friday that they should pick another platform, as Nokia announced its switch to Microsoft's Windows Phone 7. Other platforms will be maneuver...
Technically, Nokia's E7 smartphone is a better option for enterprises than Windows Phone 7 phones, according to market researcher Gartner. But Nokia's announcement Friday that it will adopt Microsoft's Windows Phone as its primary smartphone OS means...
Microsoft and RIM are making moves to assist application developers building for the vendors' respective handheld platforms, with Microsoft updating developer tools for Windows Phone and RIM upgrading a simulator for the upcoming RIM PlayBook tablet.
A new generation of smartphones with bigger screens, faster processors and speedier Internet access is set to be announced at the Mobile World Congress, with vendors also pitching products for operators that continue to be challenged by increasing tr...
An analyst's open letter to Nokia's CEO, a former Microsoft executive, has triggered intense speculation that the Finnish phone maker will adopt Windows Phone 7 as the firmware for at least some of its struggling smartphone line.
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) released the first BlackBerry smartphone running its "BlackBerry 6" mobile OS just six months ago, but the company is already hard at work on the next major BlackBerry OS device software update, BlackBerry 6....
ARLINGTON, Va. --When a researcher at an ethical-hacking firm discovered mobile devices from Apple, Google, RIM and HTC had a flaw in them that would allow an attacker using malicious Web code to freeze them up and crash them, he contacted the compan...
Tablet PCs are all the rage at this year's Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, and BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) (RIM) is currently demonstrating one of the most-anticipated tablets at the event: The seven-inch BlackBerry PlayBo...
While Research in Motion's BlackBerry OS is still the most-used smartphone platform in the United States, it's starting to hear footsteps from Google's Android.
It's no surprise that iPhone and Android users are using more data today than the iPhone users of two years ago (when there were no popular Android devices). But a recent report from Arieso, a British firm that provides cellular carriers software to ...
Research in Motion (RIM) is now accepting applications for its upcoming BlackBerry PlayBook tablet computer into the company's BlackBerry App World application store, RIM said on Tuesday.
Microsoft's beta was full of shocking omissions, and what shipped is even worse - but there's a glimmer of hope.
While Apple has major momentum in the mobile application developer space, there is room for other companies to steal Apple's thunder, according to an analyst report released earlier this month.
Research in Motion today released a free version of its BlackBerry Express Server (BES) for IBM Domino servers, which run Lotus Notes. The Express version allows an unlimited number of users but has a subset of the mobile management tool's policies: ...
Local book retailer, REDGroup Retail, will offer the next generation of its Kobo eBook reader devices in Australia before Christmas, as well as an expansion in its eBook line-up that will see several major publishers add titles to its library.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt GOTY is on sale for $20 right now
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- EU wants more complaints about Privacy Shield deal with US
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - DigitalVIC
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Telecommunications & ITSA
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW