Tech stocks rose this week on the back of solid economic news and some upbeat results from software vendors, including Red Hat and Oracle.
BlackBerry's new CEO says he is "very interested" in trying to replicate some of the company's signature security and enterprise productivity on rival platforms.
Blackberry is turning to Foxconn, the world's largest contract manufacturer of electronics, to jointly develop and produce some models of handset, the two companies said on Friday.
BlackBerry has upgraded its management platform Enterprise Server 10 (BES10) with more features for managing Android and iOS smartphones and has also improved scalability to lower overall costs.
BlackBerry is making it easier for Android applications to run on its latest smartphones.
BlackBerry's chief operating, marketing and financial officers are leaving as recently appointed CEO John Chen makes his mark on the struggling mobile vendor.
BlackBerry's Messenger app is now available for the iPad and iPod Touch and will work over Wi-Fi connections on those devices, the company announced Thursday.
Mobile management vendors like Good Technology and MobileIron are increasing efforts to pitch Android and iOS as alternatives to BlackBerry, thanks to improved security and management tools.
BlackBerry will change its CEO and accept a $US1 billion loan from a consortium involving shareholder Fairfax Financial Holdings as it struggles with inventory and strategy problems. The company has abandoned plans to sell itself.
BlackBerry will change its CEO and accept a US$1 billion loan from a consortium involving shareholder Fairfax Financial Holdings as it struggles with inventory and strategy problems. The company has abandoned plans to sell itself.
BlackBerry is expected to announce a definitive merger agreement with Fairfax Financial Holdings on Monday -- or present an alternative bidder to help get the company back on track, with the latter group including the likes of Qualcomm.
BlackBerry is now rolling out OS 10.2 to its Z10, Q10 and Q5 smartphones.
Blackberry says its new app that opens up the proprietary BBM messaging platform to Android and Apple users was downloaded 10 million times in just over its first 24 hours of availability.
BlackBerry's new Z30 smartphone is on sale in Australia now through Optus business, while the flagship device will hit Telstra, Optus and Harvey Norman retail stores in the coming weeks.
China's Lenovo Group is considering a bid for struggling smartphone maker BlackBerry, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTScheduling Specialist - Must have baseline or NV1Other
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - DigitalVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- FTService ManagerOther
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project ManagerACT
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTCampaign AnalystOther