U.S. communities looking for faster broadband service than incumbent ISPs provide have alternatives to the increasingly controversial choice of seeking to publicly fund a network, according to a new handbook for city officials.
Lawmakers should downsize the U.S. Federal Communications Commission by taking away its power to review mergers in the telecom industry and most of its power to pass regulations before evidence of a problem, two telecom experts said Tuesday.
A group of 29 US universities has banded together in an effort to accelerate ultra-high-speed broadband deployment to their campuses and surrounding communities, organiSers announced on Wednesday.
The Internet will see explosive growth in connected devices and in traffic, with global traffic quadrupling between 2010 and 2015, Cisco Systems predicted in a report released Wednesday.
With the issue of network neutrality behind the U.S. Federal Communications Commission -- at least temporarily -- the agency must turn its focus to freeing up wireless spectrum, reforming telecom subsidies and promoting broadband deployment and adopt...
Blair Levin was the lead author of the US Government's version of the NBN, the National Broadband Plan, which has faced similar controversies and challenges. He talks to ARN about how wireless broadband is the future and why the Australian method may...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
- Why Pixel Visual Core, Google's secret image processor, is the reason to buy a Pixel 2
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- TPProject Manager/Business Analyst - HPWQLD
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- FTNetwork Designer - $725 per dayOther
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- TPAgile Coach & Jira + Confluence AdministrationNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTPMO ManagerOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTSenior Systems Analyst - Network/InfrastructureOther
- CCICT Desktop Support OfficerACT
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW