After announcing the official throwback servers at BlizzCon 2017, Blizzard have given the long-awaited World of Warcraft: Classic a worldwide release date of Tuesday August 27, 2019 - just in time for the game’s 15th anniversary.
Sorry, Twitch. Move over, YouTube. Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, and Starcraft II will be among the games that you can watch friends play over Facebook.
Blizzard Entertainment is taking legal action against a Chinese mobile game for allegedly copying characters and settings from its famed Warcraft franchise.
A new Trojan program is targeting users of the popular online role-playing game World of Warcraft and is capable of hijacking accounts even if their owners use two-factor authentication.
Artificial intelligence, a field of programming employed by video game developers to make characters smarter and improve their decisions, still has a ways to go before it actually yields intelligent characters.
The third expansion for Blizzard Entertainment's popular fantasy-themed massively multiplayer online role-playing game surpasses first-day sales figures of the previous expansion pack, Wrath of the Lich King.
BlizzCon kicked off with a slew of standard announcements (20 years of Blizzard, 12 million World of Warcraft players, etc.), plus some newsy tidbits for fans of each of the company's three major franchises.
What do you get when you lump together the populations of Kuwait, Ireland, and Singapore (besides some very confused people and a possibly tasty potato-goat-curry dish)? You get about the same number of people as are currently subscribers of World of...
Blizzard Entertainment issued a gentle reminder to Battle.net users that cheating in StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty multiplayer is an offense worthy of swift and irrevocable justice.
According to a representative from Blizzard Entertainment, a bug in the authentication system, not a change in policy, is responsible for problems some gamers are experiencing with playing StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty offline.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
- What makes the Ryzen 7 Surface Edition inside the Surface Laptop 3 so custom
- Interview: CD Projekt Red's John Mamais isn’t worried about Australia's classification rules
- Klipsch T5 True Wireless earbuds (2019) review
- Razer's Blade 15 gaming laptop goes pink and adds optical keyboard switches
- Surface Book 2 firmware fixes Nvidia GPU bug blocking Windows 10 upgrades
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?