Bloglines, the venerable RSS reader, will cease to exist in a few weeks, according to its owner, Ask.com.
The open-source content management system WordPress turned seven years old last month. In its lifetime, it has attracted a devout following: More than 28,000 people download WordPress every day, with over 11.4 million active installations, including ...
A new version of the popular open-source blogging software WordPress has been posted, the cadre of volunteers behind the software announced on Thursday.
Google will begin on Thursday a public test of a Blogger layout customization tool that the company says significantly broadens publishers' ability to modify the look of their blogs.
Webmasters who find an annoying error message on their sites may have caught a big break, thanks to a slip-up by the authors of the Gumblar botnet.
Some bloggers may soon have some fessing up to do.
NewsGator's Social Sites, an enterprise social-networking complement to Microsoft's SharePoint Server 2007, now features Twitter-like microblogging capabilities tailored for workplace communications.
People and organizations who host their Blogger blogs outside of Google have experienced technical problems with the service's FTP publishing functionality, prompting Google to apologize.
Each year thousands of people from country NSW descend on Sydney for the Royal Easter Show, but this year millions of people around the world can experience the show online via social media portals like Facebook, YouTube and MySpace in its biggest We...
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio review: Windows 11’s flagship feels like the future
- 2 iPhone 13 Pro review: An obvious update, but not a minor one
- 3 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
- 4 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 5 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
Join the newsletter!
- Best power banks: The top portable chargers for devices
- Apple Music just added hundreds of mood and activity playlists
- Windows 10’s big November update is a lot smaller than we’re used to
- The Full Nerd ep. 194: Apple M1 Max, Ryzen’s Windows 11 bugs
- How to switch out of Windows 11 S Mode
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- What's on offer in Telstra's latest flash sale?
- Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?