With so many thrilling movies being released to Blu-ray every week, it’s quite hard to keep track of each one of them even for the avid loves of film and cinema. But you can’t look away. In fact, there is nothing worse than a blind buy that ends up b...
Movies are a place where we are willing to believe anything. They are a place where literally anything can happen: intergalactic travel, upside down worlds, dinosaur theme parks, time travel, hoverboards. Anything you could possibly imagine.
If you're buying a 3D TV, you may as well have some good 3D movies to show on it. We've watched quite a few 3D movies since the format's debut last year, and these ten are our top picks. They all boast great Full HD image quality and good 3D effects ...
Back in 2006, an entry-level Blu-ray player would set you back a minimum of $1000. Today, most models cost around $400-$500, with some retailing for under 200 bucks. In other words, there has never been a better time to toss away your old DVD player.
Back in 2006, an entry-level Blu-ray player would set you back $1000 or more. Today, anything over $500 is considered pretty pricey. There has consequently never been a better time to buy a Blu-ray player (don’t you feel smart for waiting?)
Blu-ray may have a future in the living room, but its prospects in the PC market appear bleak. A new study by market researcher iSuppli shows that only 3.6 percent of PCs this year will ship with Blu-ray high-definition optical drives, a figure will ...
Like any self-respecting couch potato, your dad probably owns an HDTV. However, this is only one part of the audio-visual puzzle (the visual part, to be precise). To truly immerse himself in the next Ashes series or latest blockbuster movie, your dad...
There was a time when it looked like HD-DVD would be winner in the battle to bring high-definition to computers and video players. Then the momentum suddenly swung to a competing standard called Blu-ray. Now, it looks like Blu-Ray is in trouble, but ...
After you're lucky enough to pull together the moola to buy the components of a great home theater, you know you'll want to demonstrate its finer points to your buddies.
The budget Blu-ray player market is heating up and it has never been a better time to make the switch to the high-definition format. We've checked out the top five budget Blu-ray players and picked out the best of the bunch.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Graphics card prices are ludicrous. Here's how to keep gaming in the coin mining era
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTechnical Lead (Java/ J2EE)QLD
- CCCapacity ManagerACT
- FTProject Manager | 12mth ContractOther
- FTSitecore Developer/ArchitectOther
- TPCRM Dynamics DeveloperACT
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPProgram Manager - Long Term ContractQLD
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerSA
- CCSenior Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTChange Lead - 12 Month Contract!Other
- FTMobile Developers (Android OR iOS)WA
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerOther
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCJunior to Mid-level Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCJunior to Mid Level Java Developer - BankingVIC
- CCProcess Improvement and Change Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCIT Service Desk SpecialistQLD
- CCSAP ABAP CRM DeveloperACT
- CCMid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE) - BrisbaneQLD
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPSAP CRM Functional ConsultantACT
- FTHFC Project Manager (Delivery) - ContractVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther