With so many thrilling movies being released to Blu-ray every week, it’s quite hard to keep track of each one of them even for the avid loves of film and cinema. But you can’t look away. In fact, there is nothing worse than a blind buy that ends up b...
Movies are a place where we are willing to believe anything. They are a place where literally anything can happen: intergalactic travel, upside down worlds, dinosaur theme parks, time travel, hoverboards. Anything you could possibly imagine.
If you're buying a 3D TV, you may as well have some good 3D movies to show on it. We've watched quite a few 3D movies since the format's debut last year, and these ten are our top picks. They all boast great Full HD image quality and good 3D effects ...
Back in 2006, an entry-level Blu-ray player would set you back a minimum of $1000. Today, most models cost around $400-$500, with some retailing for under 200 bucks. In other words, there has never been a better time to toss away your old DVD player.
Back in 2006, an entry-level Blu-ray player would set you back $1000 or more. Today, anything over $500 is considered pretty pricey. There has consequently never been a better time to buy a Blu-ray player (don’t you feel smart for waiting?)
Blu-ray may have a future in the living room, but its prospects in the PC market appear bleak. A new study by market researcher iSuppli shows that only 3.6 percent of PCs this year will ship with Blu-ray high-definition optical drives, a figure will ...
Like any self-respecting couch potato, your dad probably owns an HDTV. However, this is only one part of the audio-visual puzzle (the visual part, to be precise). To truly immerse himself in the next Ashes series or latest blockbuster movie, your dad...
There was a time when it looked like HD-DVD would be winner in the battle to bring high-definition to computers and video players. Then the momentum suddenly swung to a competing standard called Blu-ray. Now, it looks like Blu-Ray is in trouble, but ...
After you're lucky enough to pull together the moola to buy the components of a great home theater, you know you'll want to demonstrate its finer points to your buddies.
The budget Blu-ray player market is heating up and it has never been a better time to make the switch to the high-definition format. We've checked out the top five budget Blu-ray players and picked out the best of the bunch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerOther
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- FTAudio Visual TechnicianOther
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTProject / Program ManagerOther
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTTest Manager - Applications - NSW GovernmentOther
- CCNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTIntegration Architect- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTSales AssociateACT
- FTSenior PHP Developer/Team LeaderNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCData ArchitectVIC