Panasonic and LG have announced new Blu-ray players for the Australian market priced at under $500. The new models feature the latest Blu-ray technology and features, including BD-Live and Dolby True HD audio. The LG BD300 will be available in late O...
Sanyo Electric has developed a blue laser diode that will help lay the ground toward higher capacity and faster Blu-ray Disc systems.
Imation Wednesday announced the first 6x Blu-ray recordable (BD-R) and Blu-ray recordable double layer (BD-R DL) media for the US retail market.
Sony is betting the PS3/Blu-Ray platform will be enough to drive sales for a full ten-year lifecycle, but don't tell that to Samsung. The South Korean maker of everything from TVs to Blu-Ray players thinks the HD disc format won't survive past five y...
It is rumoured that Sony plans to drop the price of its standalone Blu-Ray players by US$100 next month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Finance/Grants)QLD
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTTechnical Operations ManagerOther
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectOther
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- TPIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- TPDigital StategistACT
- FTProject Manager (Network & Security)Other
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTDigital BAOther
- CC.net developerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - TableauOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCAdvisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services.QLD
- FTManagement Consultant - ConsultancyOther
- CCDBA / Database Services SME - Large Telco - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD