For a generation, TVs have been in the background – in more ways than one – of household entertainment.
Pioneer BDP-430 review: Pioneer's first 3D Blu-ray player is a solid performer with no real surprises
This 3D Blu-ray player can be controlled by an iPhone, and has a scratchproof design
A feature-packed Pioneer Blu-ray disc player that can play 3D movies and be controlled with an iPhone
Samsung BD-C6900 review: a 3D Blu-ray player and PVR with a 500GB hard drive
Sony's BDP-S770 Blu-ray player offers access to BRAVIA Internet Video
Sony BDP-S470 Blu-ray player review: an affordable Blu-ray player with 3D capabilities and Bravia Internet Video streaming
Panasonic DMP-BD45 review: a Profile 1.1 Blu-ray player with SD card slot
The new version of Nero adds in Blu-ray recording, new video features
Panasonic DMP-BD65 Blu-ray player review: An excellent Blu-ray player with 7.1ch audio
LG HR558D Blu-ray player review: a 3D-capable PVR with a 250GB hard drive
A budget Kogan Blu-ray player with 7.1 channel surround sound and inbuilt Wi-Fi
This Panasonic Blu-ray recorder adds features that the older DMR-BW850 didn't offer -- and it's cheaper
This 3D-ready Blu-ray player is a quiet and fast performer
A deluxe Harman Kardon Blu-ray player for serious videophiles
A high-end Panasonic Blu-ray player with Wi-Fi connectivity and 7.1 analog audio
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 2 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
- 3 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- 5 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How to export PDF files from Acrobat to PowerPoint, and PowerPoint to Acrobat
- How to edit PDFs in Microsoft Word
- Huawei and Leica want to stick with triple-lens cameras (for now)
- Ekster announces first voice-activated smart wallet
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Disney unveil headphone collaboration
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?