The most attractive-sounding product of the year is a great stocking-filler
For DAB+, Internet streaming, Bluetooth, and more
The Megaboom may be larger, louder and bassier than the Boom, but is it actually better?
Add this speaker to a multi-room, Wi-Fi music ecosystem, or pick it up and take it outside with Bluetooth
Seriously good sound from a seriously portable speaker with a seriously steep price
Probably the best Bluetooth speaker you could buy for less than $100
The Beats Pill is compact and well designed, but lacks bass and distorts at high volume levels
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Business Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTEnterprise Liferay DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst TechnicalQLD
- CCHelpdesk Support - L2VIC
- TPDigital Business Analyst | Six Month Contract |Immediate StartQLD
- CCData Architecture AnalystNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WCF & WPF)Other
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistsACT
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerQLD
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTACT
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCTest Analyst *MUST HAVE MAXIMO*NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTDesktop Engineer - Level 1 and 2Other
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst with BPM (Business Process Modelling)Other
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTAgile Test LeadOther