Continuing its efforts to woo enterprise users in heavily regulated industries, Box on Monday announced a new add-on tool for its cloud storage service that's designed for managing sensitive data.
As part of its push into specific industry verticals, Box is targeting the government sector, where agencies are particularly sensitive about the security of cloud software. On Wednesday, the company announced a significant customer win in this verti...
Clarizen has unwrapped the biggest overhaul of its enterprise workforce collaboration software in almost two years.
Hard on the heels of debuting a cloud storage service for financial services firms, Box announced Tuesday that it has acquired Subspace, a startup focused on cross-device collaboration security.
It was just about two weeks ago that Box set out to remove a major barrier to the cloud for security-minded organizations with its Encryption Key Management capability. Now, it's taken that focus a step further with a full-fledged cloud storage servi...
Box has acquired Airpost, a startup that helps enterprises detect and manage the use of cloud applications by their employees.
Few would deny the appeal of the cloud for enterprise file storage and sharing, but for some organizations -- particularly those in heavily regulated industries -- security concerns can outweigh those potential benefits.
As it seeks differentiation with collaboration, workflow and document management features, Box has revamped its iOS app and Web interface to simplify how users and IT administrators interact with files kept in its cloud storage service.
Box has acquired a medical image viewing startup as part of its strategy to beef up its cloud storage and document management capabilities for health-care companies.
Box foresees a significant jump in usage of its iPad and iPhone app resulting from one of the new extensions Apple will launch with the new iOS 8.
When Aaron Levie co-founded Box in 2004, he envisioned how businesses would benefit from cloud storage and file sharing -- improved data access and collaboration -- and, since few vendors grasped this, Box cashed in when this technology got popular y...
Box is developing a workflow engine for its cloud storage and file sharing service that will automate the routing of documents and files, as well as the actions that people need to take on them.
Box has integrated its cloud storage and file share service with Microsoft's Office productivity apps suite, and will offer unlimited capacity to customers of its Business edition, as the company waits for the right time to go public.
Box has added Notes, its lightweight note-taking tool, to the iPad and iPhone versions of its cloud storage application.
Box has acquired Streem, a cloud storage and file-sharing startup that specializes in large media files and that has developed innovative technology for streaming that type of content.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTChange Manager - must have experience working in Fin ServicesOther
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- FTProject Manager - SAP PPMOther
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- TPServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedQLD
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTPre Sales Architect - Cyber SecurityACT
- CCiMIS SpecialistACT
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- PTMultiple Security AnalystsACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD