The global public cloud computing market will grow 18.5% in 2013 to $131 billion, up from $111 billion last year, research firm Gartner predicts.
The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) surveyed Indian companies across a variety of industries and found that in the majority of industry sectors, about 80 per cent of their U.S. workforces were local hires. The exceptions were in the IT and bus...
The personal information of 13,000 individuals who had filed compensation claims with BP after last year's disastrous oil spill may have been potentially compromised after a laptop containing the data was lost by a BP employee.
BP's monitoring IT systems on the failed Deepwater Horizon oil rig relied too heavily on engineers following complex data for long periods of time, instead of providing automatic warning alerts.
Wonder what people were talking about this past year?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
- Logitech G903 review: The best wireless mouse that (lots of) money can buy
- Logitech Powerplay review: Wireless-charging mouse pad will make you a believer
- Data recovery in the age of ransomware
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCData Analysts x3ACT
- TPEL1 Project ManagerACT
- TPNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- CCSenior .Net Developer/ Team LeadQLD
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantQLD
- FTField Engineers - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCAngular DevelopersACT