A long-standing effort to extend privacy protections to email and other data in the cloud got new life Thursday when U.S. lawmakers introduced not one, but two bills to reform the country's electronic privacy laws.
The U.S. Department of Justice should back off its request for Microsoft to turn over a suspect's digital documents stored on a server in Ireland, or be prepared for other governments demanding documents stored on U.S. servers, the company's general ...
A U.S. district court judge has ruled against Microsoft in the company's effort to oppose a U.S. government search warrant for emails stored in Ireland.
Congress needs to do more to protect private data of U.S. citizens from government surveillance and the misuse of technology by companies, a top Microsoft executive said Tuesday.
The U.S. National Security Agency's efforts to defeat encrypted Internet communications, detailed in news stories this week, are an attack on the security of the Internet and on users' trust in the network, some security experts said.
Negotiations have broken down between two Internet giants and U.S. government representatives over the companies' requests to publish information on the surveillance requests they receive, a Microsoft executive said Friday.
Microsoft does not give the U.S. National Security agency direct access to its customers' email or instant messages, contrary to previous news reports, a company executive said.
Software patents, facing new scrutiny in the U.S., drive innovation and protect huge investments by developers, representatives of software companies said during a Capitol Hill briefing.
A group of U.S. senators pledged Tuesday to open up the country's borders to high-skill immigrants, with lawmakers arguing that the U.S. is turning away some of the world's smartest people.
Two U.S. agencies reviewing AT&T's proposed acquisition of T-Mobile USA should reject it because it's anticompetitive and will hurt consumers and the U.S. tech industry, three antitrust experts said Tuesday.
U.S. Supreme Court justices questioned Monday whether they should side with Microsoft and weaken the legal standard needed to invalidate a patent, with some justices suggesting there are alternatives to changing established law.
A 24-year-old law setting the rules on how law enforcement agencies can obtain electronic records needs to be updated because it's out of step with modern technology and privacy expectations, U.S. Senator Patrick Leahy said Wednesday.
Microsoft will issue a blanket software license to nonprofit groups and journalist groups outside the U.S. after the New York Times reported that Russian police have used software copyright raids to seize computers of activist groups.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- Black Friday Amazon deals: Price drops for Echos, Kindles and Fire tablets
- Amazon Black Friday deals: The best tech at killer prices
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCWintel Messaging Engineer l Office 365 / Exchange / Skype for Business / AzureNSW
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCIntegration AnalystVIC
- CCPega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsACT
- TPApplication Support AdministratorVIC
- CCIntegration AnalystACT
- FTMiddleware Engineer/ Tibco ActiveMatrix or other ESBOther
- FTJunior Account Manager - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Coordinator - PC DeploymentsOther
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- FTScrum Master - Digital / Marketing - CBAOther
- FTSystem AnalystQLD
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM CONSULTANT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTSecurity Leads - $800 per dayOther
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectOther
- FTAutomation TesterOther
- FTMySQL Database Administrator- Meadowbank locationOther
- CCCRM DeveloperVIC
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperQLD