Internode has the most satisfied customers of any ISP in Australia, according to a study released on 10 September by brand ratings company Canstar Blue.
Dodo yesterday launched a three terabyte ADSL2+ broadband plan with no peak/off-peak split.
Three trade groups representing U.S. businesses have called on the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to back away from plans to create formal network neutrality rules, saying new regulations could hurt innovation and development of broadband to ...
SingTel Optus has been called to the principal's office by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission again after alleged breaches of the Trade Practices Act for misinformation in its 'Think Bigger' and 'Supersonic' broadband plan promotional...
Prime Minister Julia Gillard's Labor victory yesterday opened the boom gate for the National Broadband Network Company to get back into full gear after it put a freeze on tender awards and restricted spending in the limbo that was the post-election p...
The major players in Australia's telecommunications and IT industries were out in force yesterday to comment on the news that Labor would win Government and its flagship National Broadband Network project would go ahead. Most welcomed the news, altho...
The outspoken chief executive of internet service provider Exetel has issued a blunt reaction to the news that the National Broadband Network project is likely to go ahead: "God help us all".
Tony Abbott has warned Julia Gillard's government-in-waiting that the Opposition will be "hyper-vigilant" in its monitoring of Labor's National Broadband Network project for screw-ups.
Prime Minister Julia Gillard yesterday invited Australians to reflect on the significance of Labor’s National Broadband Network project going ahead, with its potential to deliver equivalent telecommunications pricing for the bush with metropolitan Au...
The broadband policy which the Coalition has repeatedly described as a "white elephant" gained its freedom today with the long-awaited news that Labor will form government with the support of the Greens and three independent MPs.
Federal Independent MP Bob Katter today claimed that there was little difference between the broadband policies of the two major parties at a press conference this afternoon, where he announced his support for the Coalition.
Telstra today delivered a handful of fixes and updates to its BigPond broadband services to include faster shaped speeds, transferrable email addresses, free customer service calls and up to 15 free mailboxes.
Australia might still be waiting to find out which of the major parties will form Government following the election two weeks ago, but one thing appears clear: The three independents yet to make up their mind which side they will support are still gi...
Internode has become the latest internet service provider to launch an ADSL broadband plan featuring a terabyte of broadband quota.
One of the signatories to a national broadband proposal unveiled at the eleventh hour to rival Labor's own long-running NBN project has accused vendors and telcos of stirring up hype for a fibre-optic cable future in line with a view to serving their...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- FTSAP BI / BW ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - Enterpries NetworksVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- CCC++ Developer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- CCScrum Master - Digital/ Marketing ProjectsNSW
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- TPProject Director - Cloud - Qld HealthQLD
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- FTField Engineers - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- FTLevel 1 Application Support (POS)QLD
- CCDevOps Engineers x 3VIC
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystVIC
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther