Brocade Communications remains a networking specialist in an industry where networks are becoming just part of a broader architecture for many vendors. A longtime market leader in Fibre Channel SANs (storage area networks), Brocade acquired Ethernet ...
The looming depletion of Internet addresses has split the networking world into "IPv4 diehards" and "IPv6 purists," but the real needs of businesses lie somewhere in between the views of these extremists, a Brocade Communications Systems executive sa...
Brocade Technologies, which announced 16G bps (bit-per-second) Fibre Channel products on Monday, is already working on a 32G bps version and expects to have it on the market within three years.
The sale of switches and adapters for use in storage area networks (SAN) "rebounded nicely" in 2010, after a drop in 2009, according to data from Infonetics Research.
Virtualization, video and massive amounts of data are all driving enterprises and service providers toward 100-Gigabit Ethernet, but the cost of the fledgling technology remains prohibitively high and few products have been installed, industry observ...
Intel has eased the migration to a single network infrastructure throughout data centers by introducing Open FCOE, a free software stack for Fibre Channel Over Ethernet.
Federal prosecutors Tuesday charged two men with stealing more than $1 million in high-tech equipment from EMC facilities in Massachusetts and North Carolina and trying to sell it over the Internet.
Dell has hired Cisco Systems veteran Dario Zamarian to lead its networking business, naming him as its first vice president dedicated to that division.
Brocade Communications claims in a suit filed earlier this month that the founder of A10 Networks improperly used trade secrets and recruited top employees in order to build application delivery products that competed with those offered by Brocade.
Brocade Communications is preparing a 100-Gigabit Ethernet module for its NetIron MLX switch family, breaking the next LAN speed barrier in the flagship hardware line it acquired from Foundry Networks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTAS400 EngineerOther
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- CCTechnical Support - L2ACT
- TPData Analyst/MungerVIC
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerOther
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - SharepointOther
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst - Level 1 SupportQLD
- CCTest LeadWA
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSenior/Lead Network Security Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- TPDigital ArchitectNSW
- FTOnsite Helpdesk TechnicianOther
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCMACT
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- TPSenior Infrastructure Specialist (Windows)QLD