Apple and Google should reconsider their plans to enable encryption by default on their smartphones, and the U.S. Congress should pass a law requiring that all communication tools allow police access to user data, U.S. FBI Director James Comey said.
The U.S. Federal Communications will soon move forward on a 2-year-old proposal to experiment with spectrum sharing in an effort to deal with a skyrocketing demand for mobile data bandwidth and increasingly crowded mobile services, the agency's chair...
The best way to protect business information on smartphones from cybercriminals is to leave that information off smartphones, according to a mobile security expert.
U.S. privacy codes of conduct drafted by businesses, consumers and privacy advocates working together will work better than government regulation or legislation, a top official with the U.S. Department of Commerce said Thursday.
A new bill introduced in the U.S. Senate would update a 25-year-old law that sets the rules for law enforcement surveillance of e-mail and other electronic communications, with more legal protections for the privacy of data stored in the cloud.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTQlikview Technical LeadOther
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- FTProject AnalystOther
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware ArchitectACT
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- TPAgile Coach & Jira + Confluence AdministrationNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneQLD
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- CCICT Desktop Support OfficerACT