A professional unit for any office that has demanding document scanning needs
Brother MFC-9970CDW review: A 5-inch color touchscreen enhances this small-office or workgroup machine
Brother MFC-J415W review: This inkjet multifunction printer has inbuilt wireless, a fax and an automatic document feeder
An A3 Brother multifunction device that's not a space hog
This MFC-9320CW is a capable colour multifunction printer that uses LED technology
A fast monochrome laser multifunction that's cheap to run
Brother's latest colour printer uses LED technology
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperACT
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTSenior Data Centre OperatorOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectNSW
- FTDigital BAOther
- CCSalesforce Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTAgile Digital Business AnalystQLD
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- FTProject Coordinator - PC DeploymentsOther
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - HFC and FTTxOther
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTTest Analyst, TOSCAOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther