Millions of users deserted Microsoft's browsers last month, adding to the collapse of the company's place in the browser world.
Opera announced a special low-power mode for its browser, which promises to dramatically extend battery life through optimizations.
Edge may be far behind other browsers in the eyes of users, but the race isn't over just yet.
Brave, a new browser from the co-founder of Mozilla, gets serious about replacing the web’s worst ads.
Microsoft says its newest browser, Edge, increased its usage faster than did Google's Chrome after its 2008 launch.
Yahoo will cut 15 percent of its workforce and close some online services in a major turnaround plan announced Tuesday.
It's for Android devices and available currently in four languages: Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, English and Indonesian
Here’s what sets Spartan apart from Internet Explorer.
Microsoft’s new Developer Channel offers glimpse into upcoming features of IE.
More casualties of Yahoo’s attempts to narrow the focus
Fetch TV has launched a desktop application programmed to block all FIFA World Cup results for those of you unfortunate enough to miss out on the live action.
These dozen add-on tools will help you harness and extend the power of Chrome
Mozilla brings its A-game to the latest version of Firefox browser.
The following extensions for Chrome provide certain, idiosyncratic functions you may find helpful when dealing with tabs.
Here are nine incredibly useful Chrome apps for working with data, clients, projects, and more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTNetwork SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SharePoint developerQLD
- FTCustomer Account Officers x3NSW
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCJava Developer - IntergrationQLD
- TPIT Security SpecialistVIC
- CCTRIM TrainerACT
- FTP3O SpecialistACT
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTLearning & Development Consultant, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersSA
- CCPega DeveloperQLD
- FTPeopleSoft Campus Solution ConsultantNSW
- CCProgram ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst Level 1 SupportQLD
- FT.NET Web DeveloperSA
- CCEnd to End Project ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence Test ManagerNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTField Technician - Radio communication serviceACT
- TPEOI - JAVA DeveloperACT
- FTCustomer Service OperatorVIC