Wireless hotspots that can deliver hundreds of megabits per second in real-world bandwidth will become more common as operators increase their investments in Wi-Fi networks.
Consumers seem to be coming out on top as a growing number of European telecom and cable operators offer discounted mobile subscriptions as a bonus for choosing other services.
Network operator British Telecom is hoping to increase the popularity of its audioconferencing service by extending a high-quality audio feature to users of Web-based conferencing clients.
Health insurer gets hacked ... Twitter's Costolo says the trolls are out ... Silk Road mastermind is guilty ... and more news
BT said it has agreed to acquire mobile operator EE in the U.K. for £12.5 billion (US$19 billion), reflecting growing consolidation in the country's mobile market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- FTPMO ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AMLOther
- CCSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- FTTransport Capacity Planner - Telecom domainVIC
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Retail Store ChainOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTSAP Business AnalystOther
- CCMigration EngineerNSW