Google is working out any bugs in the latest update to the Android mobile operating system before releasing it broadly, and that's good news for Samsung Nexus S users.
By now you've probably heard of the alleged Facetime freezing and backlight bleeding issues facing iPad 2 owners.
Some iPad 2 users who expected a flawless product are instead finding a handful of problems with their shiny new tablets. The latest is a freezing issue with Facetime that can only be fixed by rebooting the iPad 2.
Mozilla has expanded the scope of its vulnerability reward program and will now pay out for problems found within applications used across its websites.
Apple's iOS 4.2 software update for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch has officially been released into the wild, and already a bug has been found. Users are reporting that after they updated their devices music, videos, audio books, and podcasts seem...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystems Support EngineerOther
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTSoftware and Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTDigital Designer Jnr / MidOther
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- TPTest AnalystSA
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- PTPart-time Cisco EngineerWA
- TPHelp desk AnalystsACT
- FTSiebel Design AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Agile BAOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | SaaS FintechOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportSA
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT