Microsoft has been forced to issue service credits to customers affected by recent problems accessing hosted Exchange and SharePoint services, and is promising to improve its system for notifying customers about cloud computing outages.
Citrix's VDI technology has surged ahead of rival VMware's, according to the Burton Group, which says Citrix's XenDesktop software is the first "enterprise-ready" server-hosted virtual desktop product.
Google likes to boast that more than 2 million businesses run Google Apps, but IT pros harbor concerns about security in the cloud and the limited functionality presented by Google tools such as Gmail and Google Docs.
Microsoft's 2010 software suites present "the most complicated lock-in decision in years," and many customers will be justified in sticking with the 2007 versions of Office, Exchange and SharePoint, Burton Group analysts said this week at the Catalys...
The growing maturity of virtual desktop technologies and customer interest in Windows 7 has virtual desktop infrastructure vendors expecting big adoption numbers in 2010. But while most CIOs are at least thinking about desktop virtualization, this y...
Gartner has purchased the Burton Group, its second acquisition in a month, expanding the firm's already massive presence in the IT analysis market.
Businesses are failing to address the problem of assessing the costs of running the data centre making it near impossible to assess costing according to a senior analyst.
VMware is still the only virtualization vendor whose hypervisor meets every enterprise requirement, but rivals Citrix, Microsoft and Virtual Iron are closing in on that goal, according to research by the Burton Group.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTLead UX/UI DesignerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLead Network EngineerOther
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsOther
- FTDirector ICT Programme Management Office – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTSAP Fiori Java Script DevelopersACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTSales AssociateACT
- FTSenior .Net Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Virtualisation and StorageVIC
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |WA
- FTEnterprise Liferay DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Data ModellerOther
- FTInstructional Designer - Digital, e-Learning, GovOther
- FTJunior DeveloperOther