SAP is planning to connect its analytics software with Google's Maps and Earth software, allowing users to mine insights from plotting business data against locations around the world, the companies announced Wednesday.
MicroStrategy is rolling out a cloud-based service that allows the exchange of data between Facebook and enterprise applications, the BI (business intelligence) vendor announced Tuesday during its user conference in Monte Carlo.
SAP's Sybase division announced the latest version of its IQ columnar database on Thursday, a release focused on providing enough scalability to allow many thousands and types of users within a company to access the system.
Anticipating greater Apache Hadoop use in production environments, Cloudera has outfitted its commercial distribution of the data processing framework with additional configuration and management tools.
Relatively few colleges and universities around the world offer dedicated degree programs for BI (business intelligence), despite the rapidly growing popularity of analytics technology among businesses, according to a study announced Monday.
Adhering to the trend of <a href="https://www.infoworld.com/d/applications/microsoft-powerpivot-paves-the-way-self-service-bi-093">simplifying business intelligence tools</a> so they can be used by a wider audience, Pentaho has revamped the user inte...
IBM's Netezza division is rolling out a new analytic appliance that can analyze up to 10 petabytes of data "in a matter of minutes," the company is expected to announce Wednesday during the Enzee Universe conference in Boston.
Hewlett-Packard's Vertica has updated its flagship parallel columnar database so other programs can instigate analysis directly on its database clusters.
LexisNexis is planning to release its internally developed supercomputing platform as open source, providing developers with an alternative to the Hadoop framework for large-scale data processing, the company said Wednesday.
The options for open-source data warehousing and analytics grew on Tuesday, with a number of announcements from Infobright, Jaspersoft and Ingres.
SAP will soon roll out Crystal Server 2011 and Business Objects Edge 4.0, a pair of new BI (business intelligence) products aimed at small and medium-sized companies, the company announced Tuesday.
Oracle's Exadata X2 machines are now certified to run applications from rival SAP, following recent steps by SAP to move its customers off Oracle database platforms.
Informatica is joining the growing ranks of vendors moving to support Hadoop, the open-source framework for large-scale or "big data" processing, the company announced Monday.
IBM plans to launch a software framework that will help city and local government executives get a more complete view of how well their operations are running.
SAP is opening up a cloud-based platform for its HANA (High-Performance Analytic Appliance) in-memory computing technology, enabling partners to develop applications that take advantage of its capabilities, the company announced Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- Pixel 2 XL review: A.I. magic on a 6-inch display
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTGraduate Developer - C#.Net | SQL | Web ServicesQLD
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTApplication Project ManagerOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCMultiple Business AnalystsACT
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- FTIT Contract ManagerWA
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & ApplicationsOther
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTSAP Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW