SAP now says it will proceed with two major user conferences set for Madrid next month, after saying earlier this week that it was weighing its options following concerns over labor strikes planned for the same time as the shows.
Amazon.com made a net loss in the third quarter, its first loss in nine years, even as revenue increased by 27 percent year on year.
Softbank's planned US$20 billion investment in Sprint validates the way the U.S. government handled last year's proposed merger of T-Mobile USA and AT&T, Sprint CEO Dan Hesse said Thursday.
Apple sold 27 million iPhones and 14 million iPads in the last quarter of 2012, swelling its revenue by 27 per cent, but its profits fell short of what analysts had been expecting.
Sprint Nextel's deployment of its ambitious Network Vision infrastructure, which includes the gradual rollout of 4G LTE technology, is about three months behind schedule due to several factors, the company said during its financial results call on Th...
Marissa Mayer has made her first acquisition at Yahoo, a recommendations app called Stamped that was developed by ex-Googlers and has even received backing from Google Ventures.
The European Investment Bank on Thursday announced that it would provide a €125m loan to fund high-speed broadband roll-out in 50 Dutch municipalities, meanwhile the European Digital Agenda Commissioner pushed for more money for similar projects thro...
Is the Apple iPad Mini the right tablet for business? Perhaps. It depends on whether you're in the market for a tablet in general, or if you're really only in the market for an iPad.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. (TSMC) reported third-quarter net profit was up by 62 percent year-over-year, with the company's revenue beating its original estimate as a result of strong demand for mobile chips.
Nintendo said Thursday pre-order sales of its new Wii U console are strong and the game is likely to have shortages this holiday season after its launch.
Facebook has paid far lower than the announced US$1 billion in cash and stock for photo-sharing app Instagram, following a drop in its share price.
SAP is aware of widespread user discontent over the complexity involved with licensing rules and pricing for its software, and is working to remedy the situation, co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe said in an interview Wednesday.
It's real. Finally.
Labor strikes planned for November in Portugal, Spain and Greece may force the delay or cancellation of SAP's Sapphire Now and Tech Ed conferences in Madrid.
The European Parliament on Tuesday called for stricter rules on companies that export surveillance or so-called 'dual-use' technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCClient-side Front End Developer (Angular 2)ACT
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD
- TPProject Manager - Enterpries NetworksVIC
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Integrated Care ProgramQLD
- FTField Engineers - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- FTSenior ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTAutomation Tester - SeleniumACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC