Confidence in the tech sector appears to be recovering on strong results from Tibco and Red Hat and optimism about the economy, after sinking earlier this week in the wake of a disappointing report from Oracle.
Oracle's US$1.5 billion purchase of cloud software vendor RightNow Technologies took another step forward on Thursday as a vast majority of RightNow shareholders approved the deal.
EBay has purchased German vendor BillSafe to complement its PayPal online payment system, the company announced Thursday. Terms were not disclosed.
Akamai Technologies has acquired Cotendo is a bid to become better at speeding up enterprise cloud and mobile traffic, the companies said on Thursday.
Jacob E. Goldman, a founder of the Palo Alto Research Center that developed breakthrough computing innovations such as the graphical user interface and ethernet networks, died on Tuesday. He was 90.
Qualcomm's co-founder and former chairman and CEO, Irwin Jacobs, will retire from the mobile technology company's board next year, Qualcomm announced Tuesday.
The U.S. Department of Justice is reviewing a proposed US$3.6 billion spectrum purchase by Verizon Wireless, a spokeswoman there said Tuesday.
Consolidating the rapidly growing market for voice recognition systems and services, Nuance Communications is in the process of acquiring Vlingo, a provider of mobile voice recognition and analysis software, the two companies announced Tuesday. Terms...
Twitter plans to open source some of the Android security products built by the developers behind Whisper Systems, which Twitter <a href="http://www.infoworld.com/d/security/twitter-scoops-mobile-security-developer-whisper-systems-180174">acquired</a...
Oracle's net income for the second quarter ended Nov. 30 rose 17 percent to US$2.2 billion, with software sales rising but hardware-related revenue falling, the company reported Tuesday. Revenue for the quarter rose 2 percent to $8.8 billion.
T-Mobile USA will receive spectrum licenses in 128 U.S. markets and a seven-year roaming agreement that will expand its reach by 50 million potential subscribers, in addition to US$3 billion cash, after AT&T dropped its deal to merge with T-Mobil...
Google has paid US$94 million for a stake in four photovoltaic power generation projects around Sacramento, California, bringing its total investment in renewable energy generation this year to $880 million, it announced Tuesday.
The European Commission's plan to lower access prices to copper networks in order to boost next generation networks is flawed, said Europe's leading telecoms organizations.
Seagate Technology said Tuesday it has completed the acquisition of the hard disk drive (HDD) business of Samsung Electronics, after it recently received approval for the deal in Australia, China, and the European Commission.
AT&T has scrapped its plans to purchase rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA in the face of opposition from two U.S. agencies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Big Data Engineer | Media DataOther
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |NSW
- CCJunior Change AnalystNSW
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerOther
- FTSolutions ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneOther
- FTService Implementation Manager BIMOther
- PTPart-time Cisco EngineerWA
- CCTest Manager - Business IntelligenceNSW
- FTSEO Specialist/ SEO ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BI, Analytics and Data modellingOther
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- CCJunior Network Designer - Telco - GISVIC
- FTOnsite Helpdesk TechnicianOther
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTSAP Logistics Consultant - SD/MM/LE/WMOther
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPJava DeveloperVIC