Confidence in the tech sector appears to be recovering on strong results from Tibco and Red Hat and optimism about the economy, after sinking earlier this week in the wake of a disappointing report from Oracle.
Oracle's US$1.5 billion purchase of cloud software vendor RightNow Technologies took another step forward on Thursday as a vast majority of RightNow shareholders approved the deal.
EBay has purchased German vendor BillSafe to complement its PayPal online payment system, the company announced Thursday. Terms were not disclosed.
Akamai Technologies has acquired Cotendo is a bid to become better at speeding up enterprise cloud and mobile traffic, the companies said on Thursday.
Jacob E. Goldman, a founder of the Palo Alto Research Center that developed breakthrough computing innovations such as the graphical user interface and ethernet networks, died on Tuesday. He was 90.
Qualcomm's co-founder and former chairman and CEO, Irwin Jacobs, will retire from the mobile technology company's board next year, Qualcomm announced Tuesday.
The U.S. Department of Justice is reviewing a proposed US$3.6 billion spectrum purchase by Verizon Wireless, a spokeswoman there said Tuesday.
Consolidating the rapidly growing market for voice recognition systems and services, Nuance Communications is in the process of acquiring Vlingo, a provider of mobile voice recognition and analysis software, the two companies announced Tuesday. Terms...
Twitter plans to open source some of the Android security products built by the developers behind Whisper Systems, which Twitter <a href="http://www.infoworld.com/d/security/twitter-scoops-mobile-security-developer-whisper-systems-180174">acquired</a...
Oracle's net income for the second quarter ended Nov. 30 rose 17 percent to US$2.2 billion, with software sales rising but hardware-related revenue falling, the company reported Tuesday. Revenue for the quarter rose 2 percent to $8.8 billion.
T-Mobile USA will receive spectrum licenses in 128 U.S. markets and a seven-year roaming agreement that will expand its reach by 50 million potential subscribers, in addition to US$3 billion cash, after AT&T dropped its deal to merge with T-Mobil...
Google has paid US$94 million for a stake in four photovoltaic power generation projects around Sacramento, California, bringing its total investment in renewable energy generation this year to $880 million, it announced Tuesday.
The European Commission's plan to lower access prices to copper networks in order to boost next generation networks is flawed, said Europe's leading telecoms organizations.
Seagate Technology said Tuesday it has completed the acquisition of the hard disk drive (HDD) business of Samsung Electronics, after it recently received approval for the deal in Australia, China, and the European Commission.
AT&T has scrapped its plans to purchase rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA in the face of opposition from two U.S. agencies.
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- Black Friday Amazon deals: Price drops for Echos, Kindles and Fire tablets
- Amazon Black Friday deals: The best tech at killer prices
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCRegulatory Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager/Business AnalystQLD
- FTAutomation TesterOther
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Customer Marketing ExecutiveNSW
- FTService Team LeaderACT
- FTMS Dynamics CRM DevelopersACT
- CCITSM Project ManagerNSW
- TPProject Manager - IT SecurityQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTETL/Data EngineerOther
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTFront End Developer - Java FocusedACT
- FTCustomer & Sales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTWindows EngineerOther
- FTNetwork PlannerOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTField Services TechnicianACT
- FTProject ManagerQLD