AT&T has asked a judge to put on hold the U.S. Department of Justice's lawsuit to block its merger with T-Mobile USA while the two companies decide whether to move forward with the deal.
Intel warned on Monday that fourth-quarter revenue will be lower than anticipated due to a hard-drive shortage. The chip maker now anticipates quarterly revenue of US$13.7 billion, down from a previous n estimate of $14.7 billion.
European Union member states will be forced to digitize all their government data, it was revealed on Monday.
Nokia Siemens Networks is selling its fixed-line broadband access business to Adtran, the latest in a series of sell-offs, the company said on Monday.
The U.S. Department of Justice will file a motion to stay or dismiss its lawsuit to block AT&T's acquisition of T-Mobile USA because the agency believes there's no deal pending, a lawyer for the DOJ said Friday.
After several days of gains, tech stocks dropped Thursday as markets declined on disappointing news from Europe, where government officials are meeting to try to solve the sovereign debt crisis afflicting several countries in the euro area.
IBM is buying analytics vendor DemandTec for US$440 million in a bid to build out its line of e-commerce software, the companies announced Thursday. The transaction is expected to close in the first quarter of next year.
Microsoft and General Electric's healthcare IT business are setting up a 50:50 joint venture to develop and market an open, interoperable technology platform and clinical applications for enabling better population health management, the companies sa...
The European Union's antitrust regulator said Tuesday that it is investigating whether Apple has operated a cartel with five other e-book publishers and engaged in other restrictive business practices banned under E.U. law.
Cloud-based human resources software vendor SuccessFactors said Tuesday it is acquiring Jobs2web for US$110 million, just days after <a href="http://www.computerworlduk.com/news/applications/3322680/update-2-sap-buys-successfactors-for-34-bn-to-boost...
Japanese mobile game provider Gree said Tuesday it would launch a new gaming platform next year as it looks to take on heavyweights like Facebook and Zynga.
Hewlett-Packard has acquired the German company Hiflex Software to advance its Web-based printing business, it said on Tuesday.
Facebook has hired the team at Gowalla, a mobile location service in Austin, Texas, but the service will be shut down by January, the companies said Monday.
Clearwire plans to raise as much as $345 million in stock transactions to help fund its LTE (Long Term Evolution) network deployment and other activities.
Defense and aerospace systems vendor Raytheon has acquired cybersecurity vendor Pikewerks in an effort to add to Raytheon's capabilities to defend against sophisticated threats facing customers in the intelligence, defense and commercial sectors, the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of the PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Project ManagerQLD
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- TPIntegration Developer. Cloud SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- CCSenior Application SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, Facilities & Asset ManagementOther
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)WA
- FTChange Analyst, Transformation, SAPOther
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- TPieMR Business Analyst - Sunshine Coast Hospital - $850/dayQLD
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunities (Brisbane)NSW
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Analyst / Consultant ? SAPQLD
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTCampaigns & Events ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCLinux System AdministrationVIC
- FTMultiple Infrastructure Engineer rolesACT