Infor on Monday will announce plans for applications running on Microsoft's Azure cloud platform, deepening the vendors' already close partnership and adding momentum to the industry's shift away from on-premises ERP (enterprise resource planning) so...
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer promised a sports arena filled with Microsoft partners that, within months, a number of Windows-based tablets would be hitting the market, and that the company is urgently working to bring its Windows 7 smartphone OS to ma...
Oracle on Tuesday will release 59 patches to fix security weaknesses affecting hundreds of products, according to <a href="http://www.oracle.com/technology/deploy/security/critical-patch-updates/cpujul2010.html">a notice</a> on its Web site.
Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services has received permission from the country's Company Law Board (CLB) to delay to Sept. 30 the filing of its 2008 and 2009 financial results.
IT solutions vendor Hewlett Packard's acquisition of networking equipment vendor 3Com late last year completes its lineup of networking solutions for the data center, further heating up the battle with industry leader Cisco on the networking front.
EMC's announcement this week of plans to purchase data warehousing vendor Greenplum represents a harbinger of things to come for that market, as well as related areas like BI (business intelligence) and data integration, according to some analysts.
Quanta Computer, the world's largest contract laptop computer maker, set record highs for shipments and revenue in the month of June, a sign demand for technology products hasn't stumbled despite fears of debt problems in some parts of Europe.
Facebook has acquired NextStop, a two-year-old startup that lets people create and share travel guides and recommendations with others looking for things to do in places they're not familiar with.
Synchronoss plans to buy FusionOne in a deal that could allow phone users to sign up for a new phone and transfer data from their old phones at the same time.
Oracle's claims about its Exadata database machine's performance capabilities are merited, but in order to get the benefits, customers have to do more than flip a switch, according to a customer and consultant who are working with the platform.
Samsung Electronics, one of the world's largest electronics makers, on Wednesday forecast record operating profit for the second quarter of 2010 on strong sales.
Oracle is preparing to launch a major migration of portals that serve customers and technologies gained through its acquisition of Sun Microsystems.
EMC plans to acquire Greenplum for an undisclosed sum and form a new division around the privately held company's data warehousing technology.
Nokia is selling off its wireless modem business to Renesas Electronics, a move that could help the mobile giant better focus on phone competition and get rid of a business that may have been struggling.
Advanced Micro Devices is looking to invest in technology companies as it tries to build a hardware and software ecosystem around its upcoming Fusion processor, the company said on Tuesday.
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Final Fantasy XV adds Half-Life's star, Blizzard hosts a Warcraft III tourney
- Walmart has the Intel Core i7-8700K for just over $300 today
- Massive EA Origin game sale slashes prices on Battlefield, Star Wars, Mass Effect, and more
- Smartphone sales grew last year despite historic quarterly decline
- Google takes Assistant worldwide with new languages and custom phone integrations
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTIBCO DeveloperACT
- FTAccount ManagerSA
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTQA EngineerNSW
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM Greenfield implemenationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - Level 2/3NSW
- TPTest Analyst - AutomationQLD
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Customer Centric ContentQLD
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- CCSQL Server Reports DeveloperQLD
- CC.Net Integration Lead DeveloperNSW
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- CCUDS DeveloperNSW
- FTSitecore - Full Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTMobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior MS SQL DeveloperNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTTraining & Communications SpecialistOther
- FTJunior level .NET DeveloperVIC