While U.S. markets have surged lately, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average hitting milestone after milestone in 10 straight days of advances, a relatively modest increase in the value of IT company shares reflects the reality that a rising tide wil...
Samsung Electronics has promoted the heads of its mobile and consumer electronics businesses to share leadership along with the existing boss who oversees components, as the company looks to strengthen the independence of its massive internal divisio...
IBM has started a new practice to help organizations interact more effectively with their customers through the use of social media and other emerging technologies.
Google's decision to bring its Android and Chrome divisions together under Sundar Pichai should result in greater work between the two platforms, but Pichai first needs to rein in the fast expanding operating system and bring some order to the busine...
With the intent of rounding out its software stack for building hybrid Clouds, Oracle is acquiring Nimbula, a provider of private Cloud infrastructure management software.
Google has acquired a startup from the computer science department of the University of Toronto to get key researchers in the area of deep neural networks.
Some of the smallest mobile operators in the U.S. have lined up behind a deal that would dramatically expand the country's fourth-largest carrier, a twist that has everything to do with the national dominance of AT&T and Verizon Wireless.
The merger between T-Mobile USA and MetroPCS moved one step closer to completion on Tuesday as the FCC approved the deal without conditions.
Hewlett-Packard's purchase of Autonomy is under investigation by the U.K. Serious Fraud Office, the company said in a regulatory filing ahead of its annual meeting where there are expected to be challenges to the re-election of Chairman Ray Lane and ...
Qualcomm has a big, well-funded research and development operation, but its program for commercializing new innovations is still a learning experience for the wireless chip maker.
Dell on Monday said it had signed a confidentiality agreement with investor Carl Icahn, who has vocally opposed the company's proposed plan to be acquired for US$24.4 billion in a leveraged buyout.
A nearly two-year-long, ugly legal battle between Oracle and Montclair State University over a troubled PeopleSoft ERP (enterprise resource planning) project has ended in a settlement both sides are calling amicable.
ST-Ericsson's CEO Didier Lamouche has decided to resign from his post as owner Ericsson looks for a way to ensure its future.
Sony Chairman and former CEO Howard Stringer, who has been at the company since 1997, will be leaving the company in June.
Motorola Mobility is cutting 1200 staff, in addition to a reduction of 4,000 staff it announced in August, to focus on high-end devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- TPServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCMaster Data Officer - SAPNSW
- FTSupport Analyst - TallymanVIC
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - ForsterNSW
- FTICT SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageVIC
- TPSolution Architect - InfrastructureQLD
- CCWintel Support EngineerVIC
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - ProcurementQLD
- FTChange ManagerQLD
- FTIT Data ArchitectACT
- FTSQL BI Report DeveloperQLD
- CCTechnical WriterVIC
- FTProcurement OfficerACT