While U.S. markets have surged lately, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average hitting milestone after milestone in 10 straight days of advances, a relatively modest increase in the value of IT company shares reflects the reality that a rising tide wil...
Samsung Electronics has promoted the heads of its mobile and consumer electronics businesses to share leadership along with the existing boss who oversees components, as the company looks to strengthen the independence of its massive internal divisio...
IBM has started a new practice to help organizations interact more effectively with their customers through the use of social media and other emerging technologies.
Google's decision to bring its Android and Chrome divisions together under Sundar Pichai should result in greater work between the two platforms, but Pichai first needs to rein in the fast expanding operating system and bring some order to the busine...
With the intent of rounding out its software stack for building hybrid Clouds, Oracle is acquiring Nimbula, a provider of private Cloud infrastructure management software.
Google has acquired a startup from the computer science department of the University of Toronto to get key researchers in the area of deep neural networks.
Some of the smallest mobile operators in the U.S. have lined up behind a deal that would dramatically expand the country's fourth-largest carrier, a twist that has everything to do with the national dominance of AT&T and Verizon Wireless.
The merger between T-Mobile USA and MetroPCS moved one step closer to completion on Tuesday as the FCC approved the deal without conditions.
Hewlett-Packard's purchase of Autonomy is under investigation by the U.K. Serious Fraud Office, the company said in a regulatory filing ahead of its annual meeting where there are expected to be challenges to the re-election of Chairman Ray Lane and ...
Qualcomm has a big, well-funded research and development operation, but its program for commercializing new innovations is still a learning experience for the wireless chip maker.
Dell on Monday said it had signed a confidentiality agreement with investor Carl Icahn, who has vocally opposed the company's proposed plan to be acquired for US$24.4 billion in a leveraged buyout.
A nearly two-year-long, ugly legal battle between Oracle and Montclair State University over a troubled PeopleSoft ERP (enterprise resource planning) project has ended in a settlement both sides are calling amicable.
ST-Ericsson's CEO Didier Lamouche has decided to resign from his post as owner Ericsson looks for a way to ensure its future.
Sony Chairman and former CEO Howard Stringer, who has been at the company since 1997, will be leaving the company in June.
Motorola Mobility is cutting 1200 staff, in addition to a reduction of 4,000 staff it announced in August, to focus on high-end devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- CCTraining SMEACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistOther
- TPServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware ArchitectACT
- FTAutomation Tester - SeleniumACT
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTProject AnalystOther
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC