The Samsung Galaxy S5 is an evolutionary device; the vendor’s new flagship is better than its predecessor across the board, without quite being revolutionary. But while it houses impressive hardware, it is let down by the infamous TouchWiz, Samsung’s...
Last week we published five reasons to avoid the new HTC One (M8) smartphone, intended as forward-thinking criticisms to urge further refinement to an evolutionary product. For the few negatives, the HTC One (M8) has at least double the positives. In...
The enterprise has gone mobile and there's no turning back. And while the BYOD movement has received plenty of attention, IT departments are getting a handle on the security risks of personal mobile devices in the workplace. The next challenge is "br...
Vague policies, rogue apps, zombie phones can doom even the best Bring Your Own Device intentions. But the good news is it's not too late to make game-changing adjustments.
It's a good bet you don't know how much your company is spending on all those bring-your-own-device smartphones and tablets. Even worse, it's probably too much, says a mobility management expert.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- EU fines Google $2.72 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS with out patching
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTransition Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCMACT
- TPIT Procurement Officer - Multiple PositionsQLD
- FTProject Manager - ERPQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - SMEOther
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure LeadQLD
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTIT Support officer- Service Desk AP3 & APS4ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (Maximo)NSW
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | SaaS FintechOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther