IT leaders must prepare for 'wear-your-own-device' as wearables-driven consumerisation starts to take hold.
Optus has partnered with Google to integrate a direct carrier billing model within the Google Play store.
We just got our hands on Samsung's Galaxy S5 smartphone. Here's what's in the box.
If you were just getting comfortable with BYOD, brace yourself for new twists and turns. CIOs can expect more devices to enter the enterprise in consumer clothing, real security threats to emerge, new MDM options and much more in 2014.
Everyone seems to be jumping on the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) bandwagon, but it's a bumpy ride. There are many ways to fall off and get a bloody nose (or worse). As the BYOD reality catches up to the hype, here are 12 very real disaster scenarios.
Managing devices in a BYOD environment is no small feat, and the right mobile device management product is a key component in making it work. Here are 10 top MDM vendors in the market today.
Technology has changed everything we know about the office. Now it is threatening to get rid of the office as we know it.
The Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) movement affects everyone at a company, from CEO on down to the hourly worker. Here are 10 of the most common worker types taking shape in the new BYOD workplace.
While it's important to remember that the use of Google Android software in the enterprise is still a comparatively young phenomenon, there are a few general guidelines that businesses looking to use the platform would do well to remember.
Yahoo recently made waves when CEO Marissa Mayer revoked all work-from-home arrangements and mandated that employees show up at the office. However, the real-world data Mayer reportedly based her decision upon is not a valid metric for work-from-home...
Imagine an organisation where employees are given several consecutive months of vacation every year. It sounds like a dream, but in the era of BYOD, it could also be an IT exec's worst nightmare.
Microsoft and Apple recommend that businesses deny certain iPhones, iPads and iPods access to Calendar items until the companies can clear up a problem that slows Exchange servers to a crawl when the devices try to synch.
In a bid to give IT departments better control over devices that employees bring to work, ForeScout Technologies has added MobileIron to the list of mobile management vendors its network access control platform can be integrated with.
Microsoft's upcoming Windows 8 will mark "the end" of the computer industry's dominant OS due to increasing competition and choice sparked by alternatives, according to Salesforce.com CEO, Marc Benioff.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)ACT
- CCITSM OR iTIL Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Integration ArchitectACT
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- CCProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTTeam LeaderVIC
- FTData Analyst/Business Analyst/Project ManagerACT
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTSupport EngineerSA
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- CCMid Level .Net AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsOther
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTSr Integration Architect - next year startACT
- TPSenior ServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC