In a move to round out its portfolio of enterprise identity management software, CA Technologies is acquiring security software provider Xceedium.
Like the farmer and the cowman, the administrator and developer can work together, even if they labor in separate departments.
The European Union faces a huge shortfall of qualified IT staff in Europe by 2020, prompting EU countries to redouble efforts to offer technology training.
Adding to a growing portfolio of software development applications, CA Technologies has acquired Grid-Tools, whose software automates the process of testing newly-built applications.
Xbox cofounder Otto Berkes may have spent the bulk of his recent years focusing on consumer technology, but his next career move will be set squarely in the enterprise arena, as CA Technologies on Monday announced that it recruited him to serve as it...
Expanding into the field of agile software development, CA Technologies is acquiring programming tools and services company Rally Software for US$480 million.
U.S. President Barack Obama's call for a nationwide data breach notification law has won strong support from members of one cybersecurity-focused organization.
IT and business managers who want to play with their projected budget numbers can now get a hand from a new add-on for CA's flagship project and portfolio management software, formerly called CA Clarity.
Justice ministers' proposals to relax European Union data protection rules for low-risk personal data are a step in the right direction, according to a lobbying group backed by IBM, Microsoft and Oracle.
What's new at CA Technologies? Turns out the company has been quietly trying to reinvent itself as a top provider of enterprise products for managing cloud services and mobile devices, extending its expertise beyond in-house IT management.
CA Technologies is applying its expertise in service management to the cloud, launching a hosted offering to allow organisations manage and provision IT assets and external cloud services.
Companies that want to migrate large numbers of users from Windows XP, which Microsoft stopped supporting last month, now have some help with a free tool from CA Technologies.
Embarcadero Technologies is acquiring the ERwin data modeling software and associated personnel from CA Technologies, giving the vendor of software development tools an instant and formable presence in the growing field of data architecture.
BMC is continuing its push into the consumerization-of-IT trend with the acquisition of Partnerpedia, which makes software companies can use to roll out secure, governed app stores to their end users. Terms of the deal, which closed last month, were ...
BMC has agreed to be acquired by a private investment consortium headed by Bain Capital and Golden Capital, in a deal worth about $US6.9 billion.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Distribution and Warehouse SolutionsOther
- FTSenior Full Stack .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- TPProject Manager/Business Analyst - HPWQLD
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther