The operator of a so-called revenge porn website has pleaded no contest to criminal charges, including extortion, in a California court.
AT&T has agreed to pay US$23.8 million to resolve allegations by the state of California that it illegally disposed of hazardous waste, including electronics, batteries and aerosol cans, by throwing it into dumpsters.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission and the California Office of the Attorney General should investigate Google's Wallet service for sharing app buyers' personal information with app developers, a privacy group said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
- Windows 10 S will not run Linux, even though it's a downloadable Windows app
- How Google Assistant, Home, and Lens will completely change the way you search
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPSolution Architect - LIS ProgramQLD
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- CCProgram Director- Service Integration and Management (SIAM)NSW
- CCSupport Contract Officer - NV2ACT
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- FTApplication System EngineerACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSharePoint Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTPMO Quality OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANEVIC
- TPTrim Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager | DETQLD
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- CCDesigner - Salesforce Marketing CloudVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSplunk Software DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Analytic Solution DesignersACT
- CCUX DeveloperQLD
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC