A midrange flash memory-based camcorder with good image quality and features
The MyVideo HD has average specs for a pocket camcorder
The GC-FM1 HD shoots great bright-light video, but is hampered by its build, finicky controls and execution of marquee features
The first pocket camcorder with 1080p video recording
The second-generation Flip MinoHD is the sexiest and most solidly built pocket camcorder we've seen yet
There are only two reasons to buy the Sanyo Xacti VPC-WH1, but they're good reasons: it's inexpensive, and it's waterproof.
The Sanyo Xacti VPC-FH1 camcorder provides very good performance for its quite reasonable price.
The Everio GZ-X900's substandard low-light performance undercuts the camcorder's clever features and slick appearance
The Panasonic HDC-TM300 camcorder is a good all-rounder suitable for amateurs and enthusiasts
The Sony Handycam HDR-XR200V provides disappointing video performance, and its clever GPS capabilities aren't as useful as they could be
Toys for Boys
Get advanced, high-end features at an affordable price with this 4K PRO-UHD Epson EF-100 projector.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei FreeBuds 3 review: Tit for tat
- 2 Motorola Moto G8 Plus (2019) review: Insignificant Upgrade
- 3 Huawei Mate 30 Pro (2019) review: Too weird to thrive, too rare to buy
- 4 RealMe 5 (2019) review
- 5 RealMe XT (2019) review
Join the newsletter!
- A year in, the Epic Games Store's fight against Steam has made PC gaming better for everyone
- Hallelujah! Notes and lists are finally coming to Google Assistant
- Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition review: This stripped-down plank is laser-focused on 'pro' features
- Hands on with the Snapdragon 8c and 7c, Qualcomm's value-PC play
- XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT Thicc III Ultra review: A roaring muscle car, barely heard
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?