Canon EOS 60D review: This digital SLR camera is perfect for anyone who's got more than just a passing fancy for photography
Canon has just announced pricing for its upcoming range of digital cameras, which will become available through March from Canon dealers around Australia.
Canon has just launched the EOS 1100D: an entry-level digital SLR camera that Canon claims is as easy to use as a point-and-shoot camera. This ease of use will stem from new Basic feature, which will allow users to adjust settings based on easy-to-un...
Canon has announced its new top-of-the-line entry-level digital SLR camera, the Canon EOS 600D. It has a whopping 18-megapixel CMOS sensor and uses Canon's DIG!C 4 image processor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- CCSystems AnalystVIC
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Integration Platform ProjectQLD
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceOther
- FTLead Strategy Manager - ConsultancyOther
- FTProject Manager - PLMOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP Business AnalystOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- CCAutomation Developer ? Linux Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther