Canon’s EOS 750D and EOS 760D add to an already confusing line-up of cameras in the company’s digital SLR range. Both cameras are a step up from the EOS 700D, with improvements made in the areas of megapixels, processing, focusing, and controls.
Epson calls this an "occasional A3 Multifunction Premium Photo Printer". And I am a reasonably talented -- on a good day -- amateur photographer, shooting a Canon EOS 7D DSLR camera with a variety of quality lens. 'Do we go together?' is the question...
The weeks leading up the HTC One's reveal witnessed a lot of rhetoric from the Taiwanese mobile phone maker. HTC released videos and infographics explaining that cell phone cameras in general were broken and promising that the company was going to fi...
The EOS 6D is a digital camera with a full-frame, 35mm sensor that is aimed at enthusiasts rather than professional users. We took it for a spin around the Australian International Airshow to see what it can do.
For home and small office users, Canon's line-up of PIXMA inkjet printers offers a huge range of printing options and extra features at a variety of prices. Below we've rounded up the Canon PIXMA printers that have passed through our Test Centre.
The price of entry-level monochrome laser printers is steadily dropping, with new models often able to be picked up for less than a comparable business inkjet. Although you lose colour printing, these laser printers offer significantly faster print s...
Canon's EOS 550D is an 18-megapixel entry-level digital SLR camera that's perfect for all types of photography. We put it through its paces in all sorts of lighting situations in order to see how it performs. All of the photos are straight out of the...
Your printer might have the fastest print speeds, most connections and best print quality, but if it isn't easy to use, it may well end up out the window in frustration. Sometimes an overabundance of buttons, wheels and confusing menus can often be t...
Printer manufacturers have offered consumer A3+ printers for some time, but these have traditionally been targeted at photographers. Models like Epson's Stylus Photo R2880 provide fantastic print quality for high resolution photos and design material...
PC World’s avid photographers, armed with a variety of cameras (ranging in price, from a number of brands and with different features and capabilities), captured scenes in Sydney, Australia as the city awoke to an eerie, orange sky caused by a dust c...
If you go by sales figures and consumer recognition, Canon and HP are the two top printer brands. This isn't a great surprise -- both companies make well-built, fast, great quality printers and multifunctions to suit a range of homes and small busine...
Father's Day Gift Guide: The best digital cameras, from compact point-and-shoot models to digital SLRs
It doesn't matter if your dad is a photography nut -- or if he has no idea how to take a decent photo -- either way he'll want a camera with good features. This is the type of gift that you can add to as well: once he gets the photography bug he'll u...
If your dad is anything like mine, he probably thinks he’s a dab hand with a video camera (apparently it’s a middle-aged male thing; like operating the remote on a VCR). Whenever the family gets together, it always seems to be dad who’s in charge of ...
Canon today announced a refresh of its printer and multifunction ranges.
The design of the Canon PowerShot D10 is spot-on for a ruggedised camera. It feels good to use and, most importantly, it’s very easy to use. It takes clear photos but we wish it rendered them with more contrast. Pick it up if you’re after a ruggedise...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageQLD
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTImplementation Engineer - Cisco UCSWA
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- FTSystem Analyst - IntegrationQLD
- FTUX / UI Designer MobileNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANEQLD
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTCustomer Support Team LeadNSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTPeopleSoft Campus Solution ConsultantNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTlevel 2/3 SupportVIC
- CCManaging Architect - Satellite - TelcoVIC
- FTLead Drupal DeveloperQLD
- TPAV Design Specialist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMOVIC